christian and the connection with mercy

Old April 15th 12, 09:05 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
toto

Default christian and the connection with mercy

;-))

everyone must read the following scriptures
;
It is also worth detailing that This gospel chapter is similar:
3 seeing that his divine power hath granted
unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the
knowledge of him that called us by his own glory and virtue;
21 For no
prophecy ever came by the will of man: but men spake from God, being moved by
the Holy Spirit.
18 and this voice we ourselves heard borne out of heaven,
when we were with him in the holy mount.
whereunto ye do well that ye take
heed, as unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the
day-star arise in your hearts:
16 For we did not follow cunningly devised
fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus
Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
6 and in your knowledge
self-control; and in your self-control patience; and in your patience
godliness;
20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of scripture is of
private interpretation.
10 Wherefore, brethren, give the more diligence to
make your calling and election su
20 knowing this first, that no
prophecy of scripture is of private interpretation.
;
how do you deal with christian enlightment and its relationship with mercy knowledge?

When evaluating christian , you should look at this link http://clockloop.sourceforge.net
Peace be with you