Colonial Photo & Hobby

Old May 4th 14, 08:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Will Tony apologize?? (was: Colonial Photo & Hobby)

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 5/3/2014 7:25 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Sat, 03 May 2014 18:09:14 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 5/3/2014 5:42 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:

snip

You are flanneling, as usual. Anyone who has read Usenet for more than
a few days will know that "the use of single emphatic quotation marks
is standard, as are *asterisks* and _underlining_," although they may
not immediately realise that "underlining is less common in recent
years."

I thought you were going to stop feeding the troll. WTF is the
importance of who "wins."

I'm not interested in winning. I'm interested in the truth of the
matter.

In any case, a few minutes ago I posted a message announcing that I am
kill-filing Jonas. I would like to think that Tony would kill-file him
also. After all, it is so easy to do in Agent.

I may have a few of Jonas's articles to clean up but, after that,
that's the end.

Why!

The "Plonk" was surely meant to be not the beginning nor the end but the
beginning of the end. Or the means to an end... ;-p
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
Old May 4th 14, 08:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 5/4/2014 2:46 PM, android wrote:

wrote:

[...]

beginning of the end. Or a means to an end... ;-p

this message ws sent twoce. You don't usually do that.

Trice! I slipped on the keyboard a tad and sent a superseding article
twice... ;-/ NNTP servers are supposed to delete the superseded article.