Will Tony apologize?? (was: Colonial Photo & Hobby)

Old April 28th 14, 06:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Will Tony apologize?? (was: Colonial Photo & Hobby)

This is a test. I wonder if I can get Eric and Andreas to answer me if this
post is a new thread or not?

Here's Andreas' claim:

Tony Cooper
04/27/2014

"Right. Absolutely right. A thread is *always* determined
by the subject line. You created a new thread."

So, is this post I am posting now a new thread or not? Simple question,
right?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old April 28th 14, 07:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-04-28 05:43:46 +0000, Sandman said:

This is a test. I wonder if I can get Eric and Andreas to answer me if this
post is a new thread or not?

Here's Andreas' claim:

Tony Cooper
04/27/2014

"Right. Absolutely right. A thread is *always* determined
by the subject line. You created a new thread."

So, is this post I am posting now a new thread or not? Simple question,
right?

Actually, this one is a brand new, straight out of the packaging, new
and separate original post, and therefore a new thread (though there
might not be much change to content and sentiments expressed by the
various participants).

Let's see if it can get as cluttered and dysfunctional as quickly as
that last quagmire of confusion.

Savageduck

Old April 28th 14, 07:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

On 2014-04-28 05:43:46 +0000, Sandman said:

Sandman:
This is a test. I wonder if I can get Eric and Andreas to answer
me if this post is a new thread or not?

Here's Andreas' claim:

Tony Cooper 04/27/2014

"Right. Absolutely right. A thread is *always* determined by the
subject line. You created a new thread."

So, is this post I am posting now a new thread or not? Simple
question, right?

Actually, this one is a brand new, straight out of the packaging,
new and separate original post, and therefore a new thread

You know that, I know that, but I'm testing the claims of Eric and Andreas
to see if they really think they hold water.

Let's see if it can get as cluttered and dysfunctional as quickly as
that last quagmire of confusion.

Nah, I think they'll just ignore this one

--
Sandman[.net]
Old April 28th 14, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

On 2014.04.28, 02:22 , Savageduck wrote:

Let's see if it can get as cluttered and dysfunctional as quickly as
that last quagmire of confusion.

Feeding the Sandman troll does that in spades.

--
"Big data can reduce anything to a single number,
but you shouldn’t be fooled by the appearance of exactitude."