Mamiya RZ67 Pro II

Old May 31st 04, 12:45 AM
Manny

Default Mamiya RZ67 Pro II

I am interested in buying a complete system. I bought the Pro II kit
which comes with the 110 2.8 lens. What other lenses or accesories
would you reccomend?
I shoot primarily portrait and landscape and occasinally flowers

Thanks
Old May 31st 04, 03:56 AM
JR

I have the 150/3.5 and the 50/4.5. They are both excellent. Maybe a
Macro would be of interest to you as well...the 140/4.5? Almost all the
lenses in the RZ system are excellent, you probably can't go wrong.

JR

Old June 2nd 04, 12:43 AM
Manny

Would the 180 be a better portrait lense than the 150?
Old June 2nd 04, 03:12 PM
Tony Clark

Manny,
I shoot people and a little product with my RZ. I own the 110 and 180
lenses and rent the extention tubes when necessary. Since the bellows
allows for closer focusing, the tubes are needed only for extreme
magnification. Drop me a note directly and I'll reply with a couple of
jpegs.

Good luck,
TC

Old June 2nd 04, 03:56 PM
Christopher Perez

I think the 110mm Z is just about perfect. I have a 180mm W-N that
works well. But not for portraiture. There are times when I wonder if
a 140mm Macro or 150mm Z would be something I'd use instead of the 110mm
in those cases.

If you can, rent a few of the lenses and try them out. BTW, the 65L-A
and 110Z is my favorite lens combo on the RZ. The 180 just doesn't get
used.

Regards - Chris

Old June 3rd 04, 01:32 AM
Manny

I appreciate you all taking the time to help me out!
Old June 5th 04, 07:48 PM
Ray Paseur

snip Would the 180 be a better portrait lense than the 150?

I like the 180 for head-and-shoulders. You need good camera separation,
tho. In a smaller room the 140, or even the 110 is serviceable.