Minolta Maxxum 7000- How do I rewind the film?

Old December 18th 04, 07:26 PM
artie66

Default Minolta Maxxum 7000- How do I rewind the film?

It may be broken, but I want to know how to properly rewind the film. It
appears that you have to push a small button with an R on it, and either
push or pull on a little gray tab to the left of the R button. Right now the
gray tab is out about 1/8" from the black body. It won't push to the right
at all, and will pull to the left only slightly. I tried pushing down on the
R button while trying to move the gray tab, but it acts the same-not much
movement and no rewind action. Any help would be much appreciated, including
referral to a repair shop in the San Jose CA area that could retrieve the
film. OR how to take it apart myself! THANKS.

Old December 19th 04, 05:08 AM
artie66

Never mind- I replaced the 4 weak AAA batteries and it started re-winding.
When I opened the back to remove the film, the gray tab went back to it's
normal closed position. All is good!

nk.net...