John Dibbs aerial photography.

Old September 16th 17, 05:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default John Dibbs aerial photography.

Here is the gallery page on his website.
http://www.planepicture.com/galleries

For those who have access to Facebook you should also look at
https://www.facebook.com/theplanepic...type=3&theater
or http://tinyurl.com/y8gqtqoe Which starts off with a black and white
(I wouldn't call it monochrome) shot of a Mosquito. This last series
contains the best shots of them all but I am afraid I haven't found a
way to pry them loose from Facebook.

Eric Stevens

Old September 16th 17, 02:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Eric Stevens:
starts off with a black and white
(I wouldn't call it monochrome) shot

What would you call monochrome? I'm in concert with the OAD definition
"a photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in
varying tones of only one color."

haven't found a way to pry them loose from Facebook.

On your Mac, right click on the photo and download.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old September 16th 17, 03:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Sep 16, 2017, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

Eric Stevens:
starts off with a black and white
(I wouldn't call it monochrome) shot

What would you call monochrome? I'm in concert with the OAD definition
"a photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in
varying tones of only one color."

haven't found a way to pry them loose from Facebook.

On your Mac, right click on the photo and download.

That would work for Eric if he had a Mac. I believe there is a similar function for WIN machines,

There is also, right-click, copy, and paste.

Savageduck

Old September 16th 17, 04:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

haven't found a way to pry them loose from Facebook.

On your Mac, right click on the photo and download.

That would work for Eric if he had a Mac. I believe there is a similar
function for WIN machines,

it's the same steps.

There is also, right-click, copy, and paste.

no need to copy/paste.
Old September 16th 17, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Sep 16, 2017, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

haven't found a way to pry them loose from Facebook.

On your Mac, right click on the photo and download.

That would work for Eric if he had a Mac. I believe there is a similar
function for WIN machines,

it's the same steps.

There is also, right-click, copy, and paste.

no need to copy/paste.

....but it is there whether there is a need, or not.

Savageduck

Old September 16th 17, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

There is also, right-click, copy, and paste.

no need to copy/paste.

...but it is there whether there is a need, or not.

sure, but to use that, you have to open another app to paste and then
save it, repeating each time for each photo.

it's much easier to just download the photos directly.
Old September 16th 17, 04:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Sep 16, 2017, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

There is also, right-click, copy, and paste.

no need to copy/paste.

...but it is there whether there is a need, or not.

sure, but to use that, you have to open another app to paste and then
save it, repeating each time for each photo.

it's much easier to just download the photos directly.

Sometimes. There have been times I have been reading an article, or news item, and wanted to share an image from that article, without sending the URL for the entire article. Also, I don’t really need a copy of the image, and I don’t want to go through the steps to share via a cloud service. So, I will right-click, and copy the image, and then paste into the Messages app. It is quick, efficient, and convenient.

I actually did that this morning while I was having a Facetime conversation, regarding the implosion demolition of the old Bay Bridge piers, with my father. In the SF Chron article there were images from the implosions done last weekend. It was simply done as I didn’t need to download a thing.

Savageduck

Old September 16th 17, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

There is also, right-click, copy, and paste.

no need to copy/paste.

...but it is there whether there is a need, or not.

sure, but to use that, you have to open another app to paste and then
save it, repeating each time for each photo.

it's much easier to just download the photos directly.

Sometimes. There have been times I have been reading an article, or news
item, and wanted to share an image from that article, without sending the URL
for the entire article. Also, I don¹t really need a copy of the image, and I
don¹t want to go through the steps to share via a cloud service. So, I will
right-click, and copy the image, and then paste into the Messages app. It is
quick, efficient, and convenient.

in that case, it's easier to just drag it.

I actually did that this morning while I was having a Facetime conversation,
regarding the implosion demolition of the old Bay Bridge piers, with my
father. In the SF Chron article there were images from the implosions done
last weekend. It was simply done as I didn¹t need to download a thing.

it would have been a *far* more interesting photo had they demolished
the new piers.
Old September 17th 17, 12:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 09:57:04 -0400, Davoud wrote:

Eric Stevens:
starts off with a black and white
(I wouldn't call it monochrome) shot

What would you call monochrome? I'm in concert with the OAD definition
"a photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in
varying tones of only one color."

OK. By that definition it is monochrome. To be accurate it appars to
be black or white with no shades of gray.

haven't found a way to pry them loose from Facebook.

On your Mac, right click on the photo and download.

I can do much the same on Windows 10 but there are far too many shots
to make that practicable. However I have found an easy way to do it
with TinyURL so here is a sequence of photographs. You will find that
each one will open in a new tab so you may have to delete them as you
go.

http://tinyurl.com/yao7wlhw

http://tinyurl.com/y8luaa9n

http://tinyurl.com/ybgyol5y

http://tinyurl.com/ybf7pnak

http://tinyurl.com/y8yaqt7u

http://tinyurl.com/y8cj5nnl

http://tinyurl.com/y89c2b5x

http://tinyurl.com/ydfgcarz

http://tinyurl.com/yd7wqeh2

http://tinyurl.com/y8cpbvss

http://tinyurl.com/ybhf5gb4

http://tinyurl.com/y9ldcruv

http://tinyurl.com/ybz78eyk

http://tinyurl.com/yar3g2ab

http://tinyurl.com/yar3g2ab

http://tinyurl.com/ya9trmht

http://tinyurl.com/y9c4q4l3

http://tinyurl.com/ycppyxyf

http://tinyurl.com/y85pudbj

http://tinyurl.com/ycq9nzl2

http://tinyurl.com/y7kxwmzc

http://tinyurl.com/y7kxwmzc

http://tinyurl.com/yaqeckaj

http://tinyurl.com/yd7ndduc

http://tinyurl.com/yc6xr94l

http://tinyurl.com/ybmdkqns

http://tinyurl.com/y7tr5a2v

http://tinyurl.com/ycudedm7

http://tinyurl.com/y78bujem

http://tinyurl.com/yaczqu2d

http://tinyurl.com/ydyk8cpw

http://tinyurl.com/ycmgjs59

http://tinyurl.com/ycsno68a

http://tinyurl.com/yc85b7qa

http://tinyurl.com/y85lnqm6

http://tinyurl.com/y8x83qw2

http://tinyurl.com/y8k9g2wo

http://tinyurl.com/y7pgjaoa

http://tinyurl.com/y7mk32oy

http://tinyurl.com/y83yvhb8

http://tinyurl.com/y7qh635f

http://tinyurl.com/yacekadx

Some of the shots I originally saw seem to have vanished. These
include a Canberra bomber climbing vertically (loop?) and two shots of
the Vulcan, including a close up. Come to think of it, some of his
close ups are very close and the camera was in danger of being
shredded.

Eric Stevens