It's wrong to have an obese American Idol

Old May 27th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
Metamucil

Default It's wrong to have an obese American Idol

What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

Okay check it out yo. The rule for next year is that if a female wins
American Idol she shouldn't be capable of bench pressing Ryan
Seacrest.

Peace out
Much love

Old May 27th 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
MarMac1

"Metamucil" wrote in message
ups.com...
What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

Okay check it out yo. The rule for next year is that if a female wins
American Idol she shouldn't be capable of bench pressing Ryan
Seacrest.

Peace out
Much love

Heaven knows it's okay to have a dopehead (take your pick), a drunk (another
toss up), wife beater (Eminem, Bobby Brown) or a pedophile (Michael
Jackson), but no fat people!!!

MarMac

Old May 27th 07, 08:03 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
don

Did you pick Metamucil as your screen name because you're full of ****?
Old May 27th 07, 02:12 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
Will[_2_]

On May 27, 3:03?am, don wrote:
Metamucil wrote:

What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

Did you pick Metamucil as your screen name because you're full of ****?

Lol.....good one. Unfortunately I lost the mouthful of coffee I had.

Old May 27th 07, 02:45 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
iarwain

If you take enough Metamucil will that help you lose weight?

Old May 27th 07, 02:46 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
Quadibloc

Metamucil wrote:
What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

..
That America is a land of tolerance and equality?

John Savard

Old May 27th 07, 04:06 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
Gufone

On May 26, 11:15 pm, Metamucil wrote:
What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

Okay check it out yo. The rule for next year is that if a female wins
American Idol she shouldn't be capable of bench pressing Ryan
Seacrest.

Peace out
Much love

"Peace out" & "Much love" -- I hope you see the irony here as you
start a post to disrupt the peace and there is not much love in your
post. And that whole "sending messages to the children" crap is so
90s. Stop being so sentimental about "the kids." You sound like one
of those demented Michael Jackson fans.

Old May 27th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
Kris Baker[_2_]

"Metamucil" wrote in message
ups.com...
What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

That the Dane Cook fan has no ear for talent?

Old May 27th 07, 04:22 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
It's the Principle!

Metamucil wrote in alt.showbiz.gossip:

What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

That anyone who tries hard enough can be successful regardless of the
opinions of a scant social nimrods?

--
Brandy Alexandre

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he
never would be found out. -- Thomas Babington Macaulay
Old May 27th 07, 04:25 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fashion,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.tv.american-idol,rec.photo.digital
Tin@

On May 26, 8:15?pm, Metamucil wrote:
What kind of message are we sending to the children that that kind of
person can be a pop idol in the United States of America?

Okay check it out yo. The rule for next year is that if a female wins
American Idol she shouldn't be capable of bench pressing Ryan
Seacrest.

Peace out
Much love

Jordin is obese??? Maybe by Hollywood standards but not by normal
standards. Or did you mean Ruben?