Illusions

Old January 27th 06, 10:47 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

Default Illusions

Hello,

I would like to show you, my last update.

If all were just illusions ?

A new serie of b&w pictures, called " Illusions "

http://www.monochromatique.com/illusions/

Thanks for your visit.

Regards,
Daniel.

Daniel Rocha - Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old February 1st 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

there's more to life than trees

Old February 2nd 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

squirrel wrote:
there's more to life than trees

Probably ! My wish is not to shoot trees, but
to show something else...

Regards,

http://www.monochromatique.com/illusions/

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old February 5th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

hey.philip wrote:
Daniel - these are brilliant!

Ho ! Thanks Philip !

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'd never thought multiple exposure much
use beyond making ghosts and pictures of you shaking your own hand.

oh... I use multiple exposure for the first time, and I'm happy with the
result !

What a terrible lack of imagination I have.

Me too... It's hard.... But when an idea come into the mind, we must
use it !

I'm always excited to find people trying to "show something else..."
as you put it.

I try to do this. I love watching beautifull landscapes but I'm also
searching
to show the world as we can't see it.

It's hard... And need to work... hard !

Some of your pics give me a more substantial sense of 'biomass' - that
wonderful abundance - than would a single 'layer' of tree canopy in
the photo.

Really. i have the same vision !

I'd like to try this in colour, to really lay on the green.

Good idea ! I'll do it too !

Others are a little more unsettling. I can't quite get away from the
ghost thing. Do trees have ghosts? I don't know. It's an interesting
thought.

Ghost is the open door of the imagination. Let the door open !

Merci!

Phil

Thanks to you Phil !

--