NIKON RULES !!!

Old April 28th 14, 05:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Default NIKON RULES !!!

On 2014-04-02 00:40:35 +0000, Annika1980 said:

Well, it had to happen eventually.
I've finally decided to get rid of all
my digital Canon junk and go back to shooting film exclusively. I
mean, everybody knows that even the best digital can't compare to some
good Reala or Velvia.
And who has the time to download pics and edit them all?
No more Photoshop! No more worries about which RAW converter is best!
No more expensive memory cards and readers!
I'm scrapping all of it.

No more Totally Digital D60!
No more 40D without a catchy name!
No more FAB 5D2!
I'm even junking the EOS-1V in favor of a shiny new Nikon F6.
Those "L" lenses? The "L" stands for "Lousy!"
Gimme that 58mm Noct Nikkor, baby!

-Annika ----- Totally Analog !!!

P.S. Noons, I love you and I apologize for any ill-feelings or
inconveniences I've caused you. I hope we can be best friends.

Aah! It is that time of the year in Tennessee, when Bret has a rush of
blood to the head.

You are becoming a predictable animal, but it is nice to see that you
are still trying to hook a few.

Once a year Bret thinks he may have made a mistake only
to find he was wrong.

Bret needs a challenge, 21 st century daguerreotypes, Lytro
photoshop and 3D printer. Get ride of the conventional thinking
lenses. Take that Osprey and fish and print it in bronze to
get that full 3D image.

National Geographic ship them the whole scene.

Bret and Nikon you can set your calendar on it

w..

Old April 29th 14, 04:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-04-02 00:40:35 +0000, Annika1980 said:

[...]

Yup!
April 1 signals the start of Bret's rise from Winter hibernation.

Savageduck