Don't want B&H catalogs - Henry?

Old February 24th 05, 01:34 AM

Default Don't want B&H catalogs - Henry?

Hi...

I'm a small time hobbyist, shooting a dozen or so 35mm rolls of film per
year with my old MF SLR. I occasionally order a few small things from B&H.
Each time, I am put on their catalog list again, and I receive very
expensively produced, thick catalogs filled with very expensive toys &
professional equipment that I will never buy. I call them and say, 'Stop
sending me the catalogs', and they do... until my next $50 purchase.

Isn't there a way to permanently get on the 'Do Not Mail' list with them?
There should be, I say!!

-'me'

Old February 24th 05, 04:57 PM

writes:

Isn't there a way to permanently get on the 'Do Not Mail' list with
them? There should be, I say!!

You know that if you suceed, then you will NEED one?

No good dead goes unpunished!

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
Old February 24th 05, 06:34 PM
William Graham

wrote in message
. ..
Hi...

I'm a small time hobbyist, shooting a dozen or so 35mm rolls of film per
year with my old MF SLR. I occasionally order a few small things from
B&H.
Each time, I am put on their catalog list again, and I receive very
expensively produced, thick catalogs filled with very expensive toys &
professional equipment that I will never buy. I call them and say, 'Stop
sending me the catalogs', and they do... until my next $50 purchase.

Isn't there a way to permanently get on the 'Do Not Mail' list with them?
There should be, I say!!

-'me'

Multiply that by a thousand other companies in this country. Just my mailbox
alone is responsible for the destruction of an acre of rainforest every
year....I thought that computers would help this problem, but this hasn't
proved to be the case....If anything, they have only made it worse. I fill a
fifty gallon drum with useless paper every two weeks.....I wonder how many
little furry animals die every year.....But I am helpless to do anything
about it.......

Old February 25th 05, 02:18 AM
MarkČ

wrote in message ...
writes:

Isn't there a way to permanently get on the 'Do Not Mail' list with
them? There should be, I say!!

You know that if you suceed, then you will NEED one?

No good dead goes unpunished!

Nobody mentioned anything about dead people, did they?

Old February 25th 05, 05:16 AM
m II

MarkČ wrote:

No good dead goes unpunished!

Nobody mentioned anything about dead people, did they?

No need to make a fuss about it..the gentleman doesn't want any more catacombs
sent to him. What's the big deal?

mike

,