Dust = non-issue

Old June 22nd 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
G.T.

Default Dust = non-issue

I've had my Rebel XT since it came out and I use it in very dusty
conditions:

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6053275-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4251863-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6040471-md.jpg

I've cleaned it twice in 2 years, the first time it had about 7 noticeable
spots, this time it had about 12. Both times it only took a blower to clean
it.

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

Greg
--
Ticket******* tax tracker:
http://ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Old June 22nd 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Celcius

"G.T." wrote in message
I've had my Rebel XT since it came out and I use it in very dusty
conditions:

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6053275-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4251863-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6040471-md.jpg

I've cleaned it twice in 2 years, the first time it had about 7 noticeable
spots, this time it had about 12. Both times it only took a blower to
clean it.

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

Greg
--
Ticket******* tax tracker:
http://ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

..........but do you chnge lenses?
Marcel

Old June 22nd 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/60532...6040471-md.jpg

I've cleaned it twice in 2 years, the first time it had about 7 noticeable
spots, this time it had about 12. Both times it only took a blower to clean
it.

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

Greg
--

It realizes that your experience is not everyone's and dust as we've
seen from hundreds of examples on pbase, etc, IS a problem for

Old June 22nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

G.T. wrote:

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

Nothing, nothing at all. What ain't there can't be broken.

-Wolfgang
Old June 22nd 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
G.T.

Celcius wrote:
"G.T." wrote in message
I've had my Rebel XT since it came out and I use it in very dusty
conditions:

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6053275-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4251863-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6040471-md.jpg

I've cleaned it twice in 2 years, the first time it had about 7 noticeable
spots, this time it had about 12. Both times it only took a blower to
clean it.

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

.........but do you chnge lenses?
Marcel

All the time. During the long weekend when I took the shadow and cross
pictures I changed often between my 35mm f/2, 24-135mm, 10-22mm, and
100mm macro.

Greg

Old June 22nd 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
G.T.

RichA wrote:
On Jun 22, 1:53 am, "G.T." wrote:
I've had my Rebel XT since it came out and I use it in very dusty
conditions:

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/60532...6040471-md.jpg

I've cleaned it twice in 2 years, the first time it had about 7 noticeable
spots, this time it had about 12. Both times it only took a blower to clean
it.

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

It realizes that your experience is not everyone's and dust as we've
seen from hundreds of examples on pbase, etc, IS a problem for
people. The FACT they can sell anti-dust kits for upwards of $200
should TELL even the DULLEST person this is a FACT.

$200!?! What a bunch of idiots. Even if one does have a dust problem
one doesn't need to spend $200 for an effective anti-dust kit.

Greg
Old June 22nd 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/60532...lery.photo.net...

I've cleaned it twice in 2 years, the first time it had about 7 noticeable
spots, this time it had about 12. Both times it only took a blower to clean
it.

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

It realizes that your experience is not everyone's and dust as we've
seen from hundreds of examples on pbase, etc, IS a problem for
people. The FACT they can sell anti-dust kits for upwards of $200
should TELL even the DULLEST person this is a FACT.

$200!?! What a bunch of idiots. Even if one does have a dust problem
one doesn't need to spend $200 for an effective anti-dust kit.

Greg

The full Visible Dust kits are $275.00.

Old June 22nd 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles[_2_]

"G.T." wrote in message
I've had my Rebel XT since it came out and I use it in very dusty
conditions:

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6053275-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/4251863-lg.jpg
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6040471-md.jpg

I've cleaned it twice in 2 years, the first time it had about 7 noticeable
spots, this time it had about 12. Both times it only took a blower to
clean it.

What the hell is wrong with RichA's brain?

Please don't feed the trolls.

Old June 22nd 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D[_2_]

"RichA" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 22, 1:25 pm, "G.T." wrote:
RichA wrote:
On Jun 22, 1:53 am, "G.T." wrote:
[...]

All that means it that there are plenty of gullible idiots listening to
people like you! Nothing more.

Old June 22nd 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles[_2_]

"Pete D" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 22, 1:25 pm, "G.T." wrote:
RichA wrote:

All that means it that there are plenty of gullible idiots listening to
people like you! Nothing more.

Why feed that troll? Plonk him!