It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special day today.

Old January 28th 18, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special daytoday.

On 28/01/2018 00:42, John Turco wrote:
On 1/27/2018 5:07 PM, David B. wrote:
On 21/12/2017 23:01, David B. advised,

It is a special day today. It's the birthday of my late son, Nicholas.

It is yet *another* special day today.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bd8wtu...al%20stone.jpg

Listen to the music played at his funeral, he-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzeExJEnDwU

Read the comments too.

Lyrics:-

How many times in your life have you ever had the feeling
That the way you live is crazy and there must be something else
When you look at the sky does it ever cross your mind
There could be something you've forgotten that won't ever go away

Like the sun in the night
Like the sun in the night
You'll always be with me baby be in my soul
You'll always be with me, wherever I go

Gets too much after a while trying to always hide your feelings
When the world is going crazy and you keep it to yourself
How much it hurts, though you try, try to get on with your life
And tell yourself that worse things happen and just hope it goes away

Like the sun in the night
Like the sun in the night
You'll always be with me baby be in my soul
You'll always be with me, wherever I go

Like the sun in the night
Like the sun in the night
You'll always be with me baby be in my soul
You'll always be with me, wherever I go

I'm so sorry for your loss.

John

It is most kind of you to say so, John.

Thank you.

--
David B.

Old January 28th 18, 02:02 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to control your
obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes along. Drawn like
a moth to a flame you are. Just kill-file the *******s and get back to
the business of the group.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old January 28th 18, 02:12 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 27, 2018, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to control your
obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes along. Drawn like
a moth to a flame you are. Just kill-file the *******s and get back to
the business of the group.

Sad to saying in this case you are correct. I have given him the benefit of
doubt with some of his r.p.d. posts where his queries have seemed genuine,
but I guess no good deed will go unpunished. So kill-filing him is probably
the only real solution.

Savageduck

Old January 28th 18, 02:16 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 28/01/2018 01:12, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to control your
obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes along. Drawn like
a moth to a flame you are. Just kill-file the *******s and get back to
the business of the group.

Sad to saying in this case you are correct. I have given him the benefit of
doubt with some of his r.p.d. posts where his queries have seemed genuine,
but I guess no good deed will go unpunished. So kill-filing him is probably
the only real solution.

I am FAR from being stupid, Leonard.

Didn't you EVER have 'hinky' feelings when you were at work?

--
David B.
Old January 28th 18, 02:29 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 28/01/2018 01:12, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to control your
obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes along. Drawn like
a moth to a flame you are. Just kill-file the *******s and get back to
the business of the group.

Sad to saying in this case you are correct. I have given him the benefit of
doubt with some of his r.p.d. posts where his queries have seemed genuine,
but I guess no good deed will go unpunished. So kill-filing him is probably
the only real solution.

I am FAR from being stupid, Leonard

Didn't you EVER have 'hinky' feelings when you were at work?

....and I am getting one from you right now. You should temper your obsession,
that said you have gone too far, and I am done with dealing with you.

Savageduck

Old January 28th 18, 02:56 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to control your
obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes along. Drawn like
a moth to a flame you are. Just kill-file the *******s and get back to
the business of the group.

Sad to saying in this case you are correct. I have given him the benefit of
doubt with some of his r.p.d. posts where his queries have seemed genuine,
but I guess no good deed will go unpunished. So kill-filing him is probably
the only real solution.

I am FAR from being stupid, Leonard.

stupid would be an improvement.
Old January 28th 18, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:29:57 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Nospam and others warned us all about this guy from the start. He
shows *every* sign of being a nutcase in *every* post. I'm sure you
weren't so trusting as a cop.
Old January 28th 18, 03:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:29:57 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Yup!

He shows *every* sign of being a nutcase in *every* post. I'm sure you
weren't so trusting as a cop.

I do not believe that trusting has that much to do with trollishness, and no,
I was not so trusting as a cop. Even of other cops.

When his posts to r.p.d. seemed benign, and sincere I gave him the benefit of
doubt and responded appropriately. The latest example being the restoration
of his old scan, and I was not alone in addressing that.
Then when our guard was down he reverted to toxic behavior.

Savageduck

Old January 28th 18, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 18:27:35 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:29:57 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

[...]

What's bad is that I thought I saw a bit of a doxing threat in his
post. If it was, I don't think you really have any enemies here, but
it's still creepy. He's like a throwback to the wild-west days on
Usenet. It's not like people were being killed, but threats, explicit
or not, are not a pleasant thing.
Old January 28th 18, 04:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 18:27:35 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:29:57 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Yup! ...and that was a step too far.

If it was,

It was.

I don't think you really have any enemies here,

I would hope not, though I am sure I have irritated some from time to time.

but it's still creepy.

Yup!