We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

Old April 30th 07, 08:37 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Gunner

Default We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:30:09 -0600, Notan notan@ddressthatcanbespammed
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:03:54 -0600, Notan notan@ddressthatcanbespammed
wrote:

If a minority member came in, and something didnt ring right..though he
passed all the background or Instachecks..and the store owner refused to
sell...he could (and such has happened) get sued for discrimination.

Its happened in the South on a number of occasions.
Racial discrimination in the South? Say it isn't so!

So, what was the outcome of the lawsuit?

--
Notan

Oh...btw..racism is much less likely into todays South, than it is in
todays North.

Just a heads up.

With half my family from the North, and half from the South, the only
difference I see is the North hides it better.

Doesnt speak well for your family, now does it?

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)
(Best if Used before May 13, 2009)
Old April 30th 07, 08:39 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Gunner

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:24:38 -0700, Bill Funk wrote:

Oh yes..and the moral duty to not sell. However..the store may well be
sued out of business for NOT selling the weapon to the individual

I don't think the store could be successfully sued for this.
In fact, the store would be entirely within its rights to call the
police.
I also don't think the ACLU would get involved in this particular
case.

If a minority member came in, and something didnt ring right..though he
passed all the background or Instachecks..and the store owner refused to
sell...he could (and such has happened) get sued for discrimination.

Its happened in the South on a number of occasions.

This is your response?
Why didn't you start talking about dinnerware, too?
We were discussing someone who came into a store, "screaming threats,
jumping up and down, etc.".
Remember?
I would imagine "screaming threats, jumping up and down, etc." would
definitely be beyond something that didn't ring right.

I stated quite clearly that not only did the gun shop owner have the
moral duty NOT to service the nutcase, but he should be commended if id
didnt service the nutcase.

I also mentioned that in some cases..he could be sued for not servicing
the nutcase. WHich is part of the cost of doing business

Old April 30th 07, 08:45 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Gunner

On 29 Apr 2007 23:37:18 -0700, 9 Trillion Dollar Republican National
Debt wrote:

On Apr 29, 1:54 pm, Gunner wrote:
On 29 Apr 2007 04:41:32 -0700, 9 Trillion Dollar Republican National

Debt wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:56 am, Gunner wrote:
On 28 Apr 2007 23:55:06 -0700, Bushzilla wrote:

= Tougher laws have never worked in this regard, and the social
= consequences are very bad.
= For an example, look at our War on Drugs.

Then whatever laws you are referring too were not tough enough, they
need to be tougher, particularly in carrying long jail sentences. It's
kind of hard to buy illegal weapons or any weapons of any kind for
that matter and shoot up a bunch of people when you are sitting in
jail.

= We did increase the penalties for drugs. In fact..3 Strikes is
involved
= and drug crimes continue unabated.

only a stupid ass like you would think when you pass new laws suddenly
no one will ever commit a crime ever again.

= So why do you keep saying new laws will solve things?

Because you are so glaringly retarded and everything must be repeated
to you a dozen times before you comprehend it, I will state once again
that, we will never stop all shootings as you ignorantly suggested,
but we certainly could be doing more to curb the violence and reduce
the number of incidents, stiffer penalties, especially longer jail
sentences will certainly achieve that goal. Do you understand the
point yet, moron?

Oh I certainly see the fantasy world you live in, but it has little
relationship to the real world.

= So you still in your utter buffoonish and twisted world view, think
that
= more laws, that have been proven to be ineffectual, will somehow
work?

The only utter buffoon posting on this thread so far is you, along
with the fact you are a psychopath with some serious anger issues, no
doubt.

= You have voices telling you to kill your whole family and then shoot
up
= a pre-school..and you call ME a psychopath??????

yes you are a psychopath, no question about that, for the record you
are the one who made the following ill remark, these are the kinds of
things you think about apparently --

Gunner On 24 Apr 2007 01:16:19 -0700

"Its likely you would suddenly run amok and
shoot up a preschool, after massacring your entire family"

Yes..when I see psychopaths such as yourself..it is indeed a big concern
to me.

So have you massacred your family yet? planning to shoot up your local
pre-school are you? should we be concerned? something you want to tell
us about? you know you really should be sharing this with a
psychiatrist. It is good you let us know these are the kinds of
visions you have, your mental instability has been noted and recorded
for future reference.

Again..your Transference is noted. Fascinating how you role play your
desires and psychosis.

= Ill bet you are one of those morons that insists that throwing more
and
= more money at the problem will someday win the War on Poverty too?

Oh there is no question in my mind you -are- a moron who thinks the
poor are poor by choice and it's all their own fault.

= Please answer the question. LBJs Great Society declared A War on
= Poverty 50 yrs ago..and we have spent gazillions of dollars on the
= war..and to what result? We have as many or more "poor" per capita
than
= we did before we started tossing money at it in trainload lots.

Have you ever though, I know it's not that easy in your case, but
imagine a world where the overall population has grown considerably in
50 years. Then imagine that obviously the number of poor, middle class
and upper class has naturally grown with that number. Your point
again?

So you are claiming that throwing increasing amounts of money at the
issue will not work?

Thanks!!!

= You ARE that stupid. So why didnt you simply admit it?

is that why you just copied me?

I copied you? You are stupid. I cant copy you.

= Thank you very much..but Ill keep carrying my legal CCW, because I
know
= my well proven method works..and yours, like Communism..is an utter
= failure.

You can shove your legal CCW up your ignorant ass for all I care
weirdo.

= Hit a nerve when I called Communism a failure..didnt I?

Actually not even close, I think it's amusing how you feel a need to
wave your credentials around, pretty insecure behavior on your part..

Snicker..ayup..I really hit a nerve. Damned shame about the USSR eh?
And even the Chinese realized Communism is a dead issue. Looks like
Cuba is your last refuge. Or is that refuse?

Sorry Comrade..truth hurts I guess. Now go seek out a mental health
professional to help you stop the "voices" and work on that self esteem
issue. Though..that may be harder. Frankly..you ARE inferior to most
people..so they are gonna have their work cut out for them.

And yes..you continue to prove your inferiority with each of your posts.

Old April 30th 07, 09:19 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital

Debt wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:56 am, Gunner wrote:
[...]

The real world? the real word to you is one where everyone has a gun
and kills each other, and then you masturbate over it all..

[...]

My point of view - We should do more to curb gun violence in America
so that innocent people can live in a safer environment

Your point of view - You fantasize about people "running amok and
shoot up a preschool, after massacring their entire family"

yeah ok, whatever psycho..

So have you massacred your family yet? planning to shoot up your local
pre-school are you? should we be concerned? something you want to tell
us about? you know you really should be sharing this with a
psychiatrist. It is good you let us know these are the kinds of
visions you have, your mental instability has been noted and recorded
for future reference.

= Again..your Transference is noted. Fascinating how you role play
your
= desires and psychosis.

The only thing fascinating here is here is how you make up a bunch of
bull**** and then you actually believe it..

[...]

again you copy my comebacks, what a dullard you are.

= You ARE that stupid. So why didnt you simply admit it?

is that why you just copied me?

= I copied you? You are stupid. I cant copy you.

Stupid is someone hearing of innocent people in large numbers be
murdered in cold blood like and laughing about it, denying there is
anything we can do for your own selfish and immature purposes and then
getting off on it sexually, as I am absolutely sure you also do.

= Thank you very much..but Ill keep carrying my legal CCW, because I
know
= my well proven method works..and yours, like Communism..is an utter
= failure.

You can shove your legal CCW up your ignorant ass for all I care
weirdo.

= Hit a nerve when I called Communism a failure..didnt I?

Actually not even close, I think it's amusing how you feel a need to
wave your credentials around, pretty insecure behavior on your part..

= Snicker..ayup..I really hit a nerve. Damned shame about the USSR
eh?
= And even the Chinese realized Communism is a dead issue. Looks like
= Cuba is your last refuge. Or is that refuse?

When you grow up and take gun control seriously, it will likely be
when you are paralyzed from a gun shot wound would yourself, it would
in all likelihood take that much for you to get the point. Until then
you will parade around like the jackass you are pretending to be a man
simply because you own guns.

Sorry Comrade..truth hurts I guess. Now go seek out a mental health
professional to help you stop the "voices" and work on that self esteem
issue. Though..that may be harder. Frankly..you ARE inferior to most
people..so they are gonna have their work cut out for them.

= And yes..you continue to prove your inferiority with each of your
posts.

Yes you have inferiority issues, no question about that, you very
obviously need a gun to make yourself feel important the way you brag
about it.

Old April 30th 07, 09:22 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital

Debt wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:56 am, Gunner wrote:
[...]

The real world? the real world to you is one where everyone has a gun
[...]

shooting up a preschool, after massacring their entire family"

yeah ok, whatever psycho..

[...]

when you are paralyzed from a gun shot wound yourself, it would

Old April 30th 07, 07:26 PM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Gunner

Ewwwww...you are even most twisted than I thought...

[...]

I agree we should. So lets start executing violent criminals. Their
recidivism rate drops dramatically

Your point of view - You fantasize about people "running amok and
shoot up a preschool, after massacring their entire family"

Fantasy? Simply an observation of your mental health issues and their
likely outcome.

yeah ok, whatever psycho..

You owe me a new irony meter.

So have you massacred your family yet? planning to shoot up your local
pre-school are you? should we be concerned? something you want to tell
us about? you know you really should be sharing this with a
psychiatrist. It is good you let us know these are the kinds of
visions you have, your mental instability has been noted and recorded
for future reference.

= Again..your Transference is noted. Fascinating how you role play
your
= desires and psychosis.

The only thing fascinating here is here is how you make up a bunch of
bull**** and then you actually believe it..

Again..your Transference is noted. Ive forwarded on your posts to a
clinical pycholgist friend of mine who works in a mental instituion for
the criminally insane. Im sure she will be fascinated.

[...]

Painted yourself into a corner..and are desperately hoping no one will
notice?

= You ARE that stupid. So why didnt you simply admit it?

is that why you just copied me?

= I copied you? You are stupid. I cant copy you.

Stupid is someone hearing of innocent people in large numbers be
murdered in cold blood like and laughing about it, denying there is
anything we can do for your own selfish and immature purposes and then
getting off on it sexually, as I am absolutely sure you also do.

Again..Im happy you confirmed my kitchen table diagnosis about your
Transference and the fantasy world you live in. You REALLY need to seek
[...]

Oh I take gun control quite seriously indeed. And Im a strong proponent
of gun control. Weaver Stance, left thumb over the right, good squeeze
technique and so forth. And keeping firearms away from the criminally
insane, such as yourself.

Sorry Comrade..truth hurts I guess. Now go seek out a mental health
professional to help you stop the "voices" and work on that self esteem
issue. Though..that may be harder. Frankly..you ARE inferior to most
people..so they are gonna have their work cut out for them.

= And yes..you continue to prove your inferiority with each of your
posts.

Yes you have inferiority issues, no question about that, you very
obviously need a gun to make yourself feel important the way you brag
about it.

So you need fire extingushers and seat belts to make yourself feel
important? Smoke detectors make you Big Man on the Block eh?

And lets not forget that big big watch....snicker....

Gunner Asch

Old April 30th 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital

Debt wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:56 am, Gunner wrote:
[...]

Hey that's you sick mindset right there, don't look at me, I don't get
off on guns all day like you obviously do and I don't think arming our
entire society is going to solve anything other than to get alot more
people killed. So what part is confusing your tiny brain?

[...]

I don't have a problem with the death penalty at all, as long as the
evidence is indisputable and the punishment fits the crime, either
long jail sentences or pay with your life of you take one, I have no
problem with that.

Your point of view - You fantasize about people "running amok and
shoot up a preschool, after massacring their entire family"

= Fantasy? Simply an observation of your mental health issues and
their
= likely outcome.

You can squirm all you want freak, but those are your thoughts not
mine, nothing you say will change that.

yeah ok, whatever psycho..

= You owe me a new irony meter.

You are in need of a good doctor more than anything, but assuming you
are a typical self serving republican and preach about people paying
their own way, you can foot your own psychiatric bill. I don't you owe
you anything other than the spanking you earn every time you spew your
stupidity here.

[...]

bull**** and then you actually believe it.. As far as your friend, she
should really reconsider having them pick you back up, you obviously
were not ready to be released back into society yet.

[...]

Be happy all you want, they should be along soon to take you back to
your room at the hospital, I am sure they all have been wondering
where you've been..

= You REALLY need to seek
= out a mental health professional.

said the voices in your small, damaged brain..

[...]

you left out the part where you need to stick it in your mouth first
before you squeeze, please, do us all a favor you loser..

= And keeping firearms away from the criminally
= insane, such as yourself.

The only thing you need to keep away from anyone is the stench that
surrounds you.

Sorry Comrade..truth hurts I guess. Now go seek out a mental health
professional to help you stop the "voices" and work on that self esteem
issue. Though..that may be harder. Frankly..you ARE inferior to most
people..so they are gonna have their work cut out for them.

= And yes..you continue to prove your inferiority with each of your
posts.

Yes you have inferiority issues, no question about that, you very
obviously need a gun to make yourself feel important the way you brag
about it.

= So you need fire extingushers and seat belts to make yourself feel
= important? Smoke detectors make you Big Man on the Block eh?

No that would no doubt all be you as well, you really do have some
twisted thought processes.

= And lets not forget that big big watch....snicker....

or assholes that (like you) laugh at their own jokes because no one
else ever does..

Gunner Asch

Old April 30th 07, 07:57 PM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital

Debt wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:56 am, Gunner wrote:
[...]

Hey that's your sick mindset right there, don't look at me, I don't

Old April 30th 07, 11:36 PM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Gunner

On 30 Apr 2007 11:53:48 -0700, 9 Trillion Dollar Republican National
Debt wrote:

Yes you have inferiority issues, no question about that, you very
obviously need a gun to make yourself feel important the way you brag
about it.

= So you need fire extingushers and seat belts to make yourself feel
= important? Smoke detectors make you Big Man on the Block eh?

No that would no doubt all be you as well, you really do have some
twisted thought processes.

Classic transference. Textbook example. I wonder..perhaps a shrink can
get a grant to study you?

= And lets not forget that big big watch....snicker....

or assholes that (like you) laugh at their own jokes because no one
else ever does..

Well..****wits and psychopaths such as yourself dont. Im sure a number
of readers are chuckling as they read your posts and my responses.

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

rec.photo.digital trimmed by request

Old May 1st 07, 12:31 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Apr 29, 3:55 am, Bushzilla wrote:
On Apr 28, 11:44 am, Bill Funk wrote:

On 26 Apr 2007 21:25:02 -0700, Bushzilla wrote:

= It is hard for you to understand that all the bans and legislation
in the
= world will not keep guns out of the hands of those that wish to do
harm with
= them?

Honu

Yes it is hard, because less guns in the wrong hands means less dead
people, absolutely, and to make that happen we need to give the men in
blue and the courts a bigger stick to beat the possessors of illegal
weapons with, and that is done through tougher legislation. Stricter
laws for who can own a gun help too. If someone is deemed 'mentally
unstable' where for example "a Virginia judge in December 2005 deemed
Cho "an imminent danger to himself because of mental illness" and
ordered outpatient treatment for him, according to court documents.."
is this someone we should allow to walk right into a gun stiore and
arm themselves? no, of course not. It take just a few smart and needed
changes in the gun laws though to prevent the Cho's of the world from
such an easy purchase.

= Tougher laws have never worked in this regard, and the social
= consequences are very bad.
= For an example, look at our War on Drugs.

Then whatever laws you are referring too were not tough enough, they
need to be tougher, particularly in carrying long jail sentences. It's
kind of hard to buy illegal weapons or any weapons of any kind for
that matter and shoot up a bunch of people when you are sitting in
jail.

We're already handing out MULTIPLE life senetnces... even though most
of us are issued only one life.

What do you think of multiple death sentences? Tougher?