frightening declassified images

Old January 24th 16, 03:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default frightening declassified images

In article , (PeteCresswell)
says...
An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for
you. What did you think I said?"

Those 72 US presidents were all virgins?
--
Alfred Molon

Old January 24th 16, 04:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/24/2016 2:22 AM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest real
concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

You not using proper caps are frightening! Were did you hide the real
PeterN?

Sorry, I lost my head.

--
PeterN
Old January 24th 16, 04:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Davoud

PeteCresswell:
An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for
you. What did you think I said?"

Alfred Molon:
Those 72 US presidents were all virgins?

Which is it, can't read, slept through history class, or both? Patrick
Henry, John Randolph, and the great majority of the 72 Virginians were
never president of the U.S. When you don't get a joke, best to stay
quiet about it.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old January 24th 16, 04:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/24/2016 4:12 AM, Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Old Geezerr
says...

Trying to scare Iran or any islamist with the bomb won't work.
Not with someone who says that unlike the west, who looks to life, WE
look to death. They want their one 72 year old virgin.

You have some very strange views of Iran. It's not a country of
extremists. I suggest that you travel there and have a look at the
place.

He was obviously referring to the extremists there. When The Shah took
power, with the aid of the United States, he tried to restore the former
Persian Empire. The man was a despot who paid little attention to the
needs of his people. Extremists took effective control.

--
PeterN
Old January 24th 16, 09:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
George Kerby

On 1/24/16 10:45 AM, in article , "Davoud"
wrote:

PeteCresswell:
An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for
you. What did you think I said?"

Alfred Molon:
Those 72 US presidents were all virgins?

Which is it, can't read, slept through history class, or both? Patrick
Henry, John Randolph, and the great majority of the 72 Virginians were
never president of the U.S. When you don't get a joke, best to stay
quiet about it.

What's the old saying about someone opening their mouth and PROVING they are
what people only previously thought of them?

Old January 25th 16, 03:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PAS[_2_]

On 1/22/2016 3:43 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 1/22/2016 2:21 PM, PAS wrote:
On 1/22/2016 12:28 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:
These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm
I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly
going
to accelerate global warming.

Coal and other fossil fuel generated power is just a tad slower.

Or to no measurable affect at all.

I have not seen any reliable independent studies that support your
statement. Perhaps you can provide some.

You wouldn't believe them anyway, would you? It's settled science, as
the president proclaimed.
Old January 25th 16, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Mark Storkamp[_2_]

In article , Davoud
wrote:

If a U.S. regime goes nuts under the influence of
apocalyptic "Christian" fundamentalists who want to bring on their
imagined god's apocalypse, then all bets are off and everybody loses.

A few people, including me, believed that during the Iran
hostage crisis in the 70's we should have detonated a small nuke in a
remote part of Iran

And you think it's the Christians we need to worry about??
Old January 25th 16, 07:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/22/2016 2:21 PM, PAS wrote:
On 1/22/2016 12:28 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:
These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm
I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly
going
to accelerate global warming.

Coal and other fossil fuel generated power is just a tad slower.

Or to no measurable affect at all.

I have not seen any reliable independent studies that support your
statement. Perhaps you can provide some.

You wouldn't believe them anyway, would you? It's settled science, as
the president proclaimed.

Try me. i am looking for peer reviewed studies, using appropriate data.

--
PeterN
Old January 25th 16, 08:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PAS[_2_]

On 1/22/2016 2:21 PM, PAS wrote:
[...]

You can try these but only you can decide what you think is appropriate
data.
http://www.populartechnology.net/200...upporting.html

As for the myth that 97% of climate scientists agree, maybe this can
shed more light on who, exactly, that "97% is:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...78462813553136

This has been hashed and rehashed over and over and I suspect that no
opinions will be changed.
Old January 25th 16, 09:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
(PeteCresswell)

Per PAS:
You can try these but only you can decide what you think is appropriate
data.
http://www.populartechnology.net/200...upporting.html

As for the myth that 97% of climate scientists agree, maybe this can
shed more light on who, exactly, that "97% is:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...78462813553136

This has been hashed and rehashed over and over and I suspect that no
opinions will be changed.

Seems easy to hung up on precise numbers.

How about we reduce this to the ridiculous....

Would anybody grant that at least twenty percent of climate scientists
agree ?

If so, consider that Russian roulette is 16-17%. (1/6 = 16.66666...)

Would a rational person play Russian roulette?

Suppose you weren't rich and you had the inside scoop that the chances
of your house burning to the ground were 16-17% ? Would you forgo
homeowner's insurance to save a buck?
--
Pete Cresswell