New nature images

Old August 10th 05, 10:51 AM
tebo

Default New nature images

Homepage update.
This time you can see a new (second) section in my nature-gallery, with
great new pictures.
You are welcome to visit my homepage
and let me know what you think about it.
Thanks,
Ted..

--
tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Old August 11th 05, 04:25 AM
Paul Furman

tebo wrote:
Homepage update.
This time you can see a new (second) section in my nature-gallery, with
great new pictures.
You are welcome to visit my homepage
and let me know what you think about it.
Thanks,
Ted..

"....be proud of it...... and don't disturb it...."

I have to differ with this assesment. My whole philosophy is wrapped
around the idea of embracing natural landscapes and jumping into them
with both hands active. We are part of natu harvest mushrooms, gather
seeds, manipulate to suit you. I did appreciate the photos though.

--
Paul Furman
http://www.edgehill.net
Old August 12th 05, 08:03 PM
DonB

I'm sorry to say I gave up waiting, before seeing one picture, even
with high speed connection. The intro page is very attractive, and I'm
sure the contents are too. Maybe you need to reduce the image quality
of the intro to capture interest, then up the ante later,
Don

Old August 12th 05, 09:16 PM
tebo

"DonB" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
I'm sorry to say I gave up waiting, before seeing one picture, even
with high speed connection. The intro page is very attractive, and I'm
sure the contents are too. Maybe you need to reduce the image quality
of the intro to capture interest, then up the ante later,
Don

Hello Don,
With a high speed connection it is no problem.
You must only "mouse over" the numbers.
When the mouse is not on one of the numbers You don't see any pictures.
Greetings Ted

--
tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Old August 12th 05, 10:55 PM
DoN. Nichols

Ed Ruf wrote:
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:16:17 +0200, in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems "tebo"
wrote:

With a high speed connection it is no problem.
You must only "mouse over" the numbers.
When the mouse is not on one of the numbers You don't see any pictures.

Doesn't work in NS7.2 on W2k

Do you have JavaScript disabled? I suspect that it depends on
JavaScript.

It works for me in Opera on a Sun workstation, FWIW.

But I really don't *like* the user interface. I expect to
click on the numbers, and then sit back and watch while I may do other
things with the mouse, in a different window.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Old August 13th 05, 06:48 AM
DonB

Yes Ted, it works for me as you say. However, I originally clicked on a
number, and didn't happen to mouse-over others so for me it's not
intuitive.
But your images are very fine,
Don

Old August 13th 05, 04:41 PM
Earl Misanchuk

"tebo" wrote:

"DonB" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
I'm sorry to say I gave up waiting, before seeing one picture, even
with high speed connection. The intro page is very attractive, and I'm
sure the contents are too. Maybe you need to reduce the image quality
of the intro to capture interest, then up the ante later,
Don

Hello Don,
With a high speed connection it is no problem.
You must only "mouse over" the numbers.
When the mouse is not on one of the numbers You don't see any pictures.
Greetings Ted

I don't wish to get into a prolonged discussion about this, but here is
a rule of thumb for web page design that you might want to ponder:

If you have to explain how to use the interface, it's not a very good
design.

The problem, IMHO, is that the page breaks convention: rollovers aren't
commonly expected to effect action.

Just my 2 cents worth...