A good judge of character? :)

Old March 13th 19, 09:28 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,alt.privacy.spyware
Peeler

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 01:30:31 -0000 (UTC), Diesel, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding, senile idiot, driveled:

I'm giving you an opportunity to educate yourself

Nope, poor senile idiot: The Scottish ****** and attention whore is giving
YOU an opportunity to keep sucking him off! LOL
Old March 13th 19, 09:29 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,alt.privacy.spyware
Peeler

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 05:57:05 -0000 (UTC), Diesel, another mentally
deficient, troll-feeding, senile idiot, driveled:

I'm an explorer with a scientific mindset.

Hahahahaaa!!! You are a troll-feeding senile idiot! Period!

Old March 13th 19, 04:52 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Char Jackson

Default A good judge of character? :)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:06:37 +0000, David in Devon
wrote:

The owner of the Tekrider site has finally understood that, as I've
always maintained, *I'm one one the good guys*.

Really? When and where did he say that? And why does he still have his
page online that warns others about you and your stalking behavior?

You wouldn't be deep into the bottle at the moment, would you?

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
Old March 13th 19, 05:55 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Diesel[_3_]

Char Jackson

wrote:

The owner of the Tekrider site has finally understood that, as
I've always maintained, *I'm one one the good guys*.

Really? When and where did he say that? And why does he still have
his page online that warns others about you and your stalking
behavior?

You wouldn't be deep into the bottle at the moment, would you?

Obviously he is.

--
A cat is always on the wrong side of a door.
Old March 13th 19, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Commander Kinsey

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:13:35 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 11 March 2019 02:04:59 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:08:52 -0000, Whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 8 March 2019 12:08:28 UTC, David in Devon wrote:
On 08/03/2019 11:23, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 8 March 2019 05:19:15 UTC, Diesel wrote:
"Commander Kinsey"

http://eecs.qmul.ac.uk/news-and-even...hackathon.html

Most interesting, as is this .....

So being a hacker doesnlt make you a bad person.
As with most things it's more complicated than most understand.

Nope, breaking and entering is WRONG.

The police and fire service are allowed to.
As I said too complicated for you to understand.

They're doing so in an emergency. Dustin wasn't and does not hold such authority.

yes we have similar things with fire safety and H&S in general and other suff
which is also usually a waste of time.

Ah, you agree with me at last.

No.

You said "usually a waste of time". I agree on that point.

I managed to never even do a ladder training course, even though I regularly used one. You can buy them in B&Q FFS!

Lots of dead people have been on mountain climbing courses and have even passed their driving test.

Thanks for agreeing with me AGAIN! The courses don't help.
Old March 13th 19, 05:56 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Commander Kinsey

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 05:57:08 -0000, Diesel wrote:

Whisky-dave

wrote:

On Friday, 8 March 2019 12:08:28 UTC, David in Devon wrote:
On 08/03/2019 11:23, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 8 March 2019 05:19:15 UTC, Diesel wrote:
"Commander Kinsey"

http://eecs.qmul.ac.uk/news-and-even...ms/success-for
-queen-mary-students-at-abbey-roads-hackathon.html

Most interesting, as is this .....

So being a hacker doesnlt make you a bad person.
As with most things it's more complicated than most understand.

Nope, breaking and entering is WRONG.

The police and fire service are allowed to.
As I said too complicated for you to understand.

One of many subjects too complicated for them to understand by the
looks of things...

Can we see a copy of your police or fire service record? Or have you never worked for them?
Old March 13th 19, 06:40 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,alt.privacy.spyware
Commander Kinsey

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 05:57:05 -0000, Diesel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey"
news GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 01:30:31 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey"
news 00:11:19 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:53:55 -0000, Diesel
wrote:

[snip]

You can be a Hacker without having entered a single system in
your entire life without permission from it's admin and/or
owners. If one wants to get real hair splitting anal
technical with the term, one doesn't even need to have
anything to do with computers to be a Hacker.

If you don't enter a system, you failed as a hacker. That's
like a burglar who just looks through windows.

Your response couldn't possibly be any better as an example of
someone who doesn't have the first clue about the subject under
discussion.

You sound like a politician. Stop skating around the subject.

I'm giving you an opportunity to educate yourself so that you can
become knowledgeable enough on the subject that you can
participate in it. I'm not skating around anything. I'm not even
pointing out the fact you aren't even describing the actions of a
hacker, but that of a cracker. See? I'm trying to be helpful.

You access what you're not meant to. That's naughty. Which of us
would you like to spank you?

I'm an explorer with a scientific mindset. Curiosity is in my nature,
and much like a cat, I cannot resist learning how things work, or
atleast attempting to do so. And if anyones going to spank me for
that, it'll be my lady friend, thanks.

Learning how a computer works is fine, learning how to access something you're not entitled to is another.
Old March 13th 19, 07:45 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Char Jackson

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:36:08 +0000, David in Devon
wrote:

You'll have noticed that 'Char Jackson' has conjured up another flawed
link by adding 'php' to the end of THIS link (which does 'work')

https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker

The link wasn't flawed until you doctored it. Here's the actual link
again:

In case that link disappears, you can use the link below in my
signature.

How stupid do you hope people are that they won't notice that you
doctored the link in my previous post? Clearly, you're posting drunk
again.

I'm not sufficiently versed in coding to know how to manipulate
someone's website pages but I did obtain THIS info:-

FYI, you very clearly didn't get the results below by using your
doctored version of the link that I posted. That much should be obvious
to nearly anyone.

HTTP Response
Final URL
https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker
Serving IP Address
192.251.238.3
Status Code
200
Body Length
4.11 KB
Body SHA-256
8797685bc29fef41f4d13db38be87025dd374e1c1207dcc85 ed45179e18aaac2
Headers
cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0,
pre-check=0
connection: close
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:33:49 GMT
expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
last-modified: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:00:25 GMT
pragma: no-cache
server: Apache
set-cookie: tekrider=0s95aoknk3tpn0h2hmmirjni54; path=/
transfer-encoding: chunked
x-powered-by: PHP/5.6.40

Old March 13th 19, 07:52 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Char Jackson

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:46:41 +0000, David in Devon
wrote:

[....]

https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.(php) [Was removed!]
Serving IP Address
192.251.238.3
Status Code
200
Body Length
4.11 KB
Body SHA-256
8797685bc29fef41f4d13db38be87025dd374e1c1207dcc85e d45179e18aaac2
Headers
cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0,
pre-check=0
connection: close
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:33:49 GMT
expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
last-modified: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:00:25 GMT
pragma: no-cache
server: Apache
set-cookie: tekrider=0s95aoknk3tpn0h2hmmirjni54; path=/
transfer-encoding: chunked
x-powered-by: PHP/5.6.40

That is, as you'll note if you look closely, a little different to this
info:-

Of course it's different. Above, you used the actual link that I posted,
and below you used your doctored link. Anyone can immediately see that.
Look at the HTTP Status Codes for a clue.

HTTP Response
Final URL
https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker
Serving IP Address
192.251.238.3
Status Code
404
Body Length
3.53 KB
Body SHA-256
c7cdc11dd1b5c39602a9d60eecb33d6dc319b997ba66a4b13 68b7b2ddffd1302
Headers
cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0,
pre-check=0
connection: close
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:37:15 GMT
expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
last-modified: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:20:44 GMT
pragma: no-cache
server: Apache
set-cookie: tekrider=oe9t5kj7avfo7dbsfq29v7sra3; path=/
transfer-encoding: chunked
x-powered-by: PHP/5.6.40

Someone is up to naughty tricks trying to discredit me but, as I've
always maintained, the truth *WILL* out!

The truth became evident a long time ago. You discredit yourself.

I'd appreciate help from anyone who can advise me of who they think is
doing what! ;-)

You lie, you stalk others, you steal digital data that doesn't belong to
you and you repeatedly post it online, and so much more. When caught,
and you ALWAYS get caught, you claim it was some kind of mistake or
joke.

You've been advised. You're welcome.

Old March 13th 19, 09:38 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Shadow

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:33:15 -0500, Char Jackson
wrote:

You're not completely worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

BD is a very GOOD bad example. I sometimes use his posts to
convince people to give up drinking.
If they're not too far gone, it usually works.
[]'s

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012