[SI] Round Three, last check

Old August 25th 04, 07:30 AM
Al Denelsbeck

Default [SI] Round Three, last check

Okay, to get things rolling forward again, I'm back and updating
everyone interested about the Shoot-In Round Three status.

This is the list of people who have asked to choose a mandate, as it
stands now. Please note these are *not* in the order that they will be
given, as that has not yet been assigned. This is only alphabetical:

Brian Baird
Peter Boorman
Bowser
Alan Browne
Matt Clara
Richard Cockburn
Al Denelsbeck
Mike Henley
Michael J. Hoffman
Jim Kramer
Simon Lee
Lionel
Vic Mason
Steven McCartney
Bruce Murphy
Eric Quesnel-Williams
Steelydan
Simon Wellington
Matt White

If your name does not appear on the list yet you did indeed request a
position, now's the time to let me know, because the positions will be
assigned at random within a few days.

Thanks to everyone! I'll be bach...

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net
Old August 25th 04, 11:32 PM
st3ph3nm

Al Denelsbeck wrote in message .168...
snip
Steven McCartney

Small correction the It's either Steve or Stephen.

Cheers,
Steve

snip

Old August 26th 04, 06:31 PM
Thad

Mr. Denelsbeck,

I missed your original announcement. I've been away on summer vacation.
Is it too late to squeeze me in?

--

-Thad L.

Old August 26th 04, 06:59 PM
Al Denelsbeck

Thad wrote in news:2p6l9jFghmudU1@uni-
berlin.de:

Mr. Denelsbeck,

I missed your original announcement. I've been away on summer vacation.
Is it too late to squeeze me in?

As long as you never, ever call me "Mr." anything, ever again ;-)

Yeah, I can squeeze you in there. You know me, I'm pretty easygoing.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net