DXO Opticspro v11 gratuit est arrivé

Old September 30th 17, 07:20 PM posted to fr.rec.photo, rec.photo.digital
android

Default DXO Opticspro v11 gratuit est arrivé

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour à tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .
--
teleportation kills

Old October 1st 17, 01:25 AM posted to fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour Ã* tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

That's the current version.

They must have a new version coming up soon.

Eric Stevens
Old October 1st 17, 06:29 AM posted to fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour Ã* tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

That's the current version.

They must have a new version coming up soon.

An upgrade to the "Elite Edition" offer, comes with the registration and
is good until the end of the year...
--
teleportation kills
Old October 2nd 17, 11:04 AM posted to fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital
Birdy

Eric Stevens a exprimé avec précision :

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour à tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

That's the current version.

They must have a new version coming up soon.

Au vu de ce fil qui me concerne peu apparemment, je suis tenté de dire
que les voies du Seigneur et de Microsoft sont inpénétrables :-(
Old October 2nd 17, 04:31 PM posted to fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_7_]

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour Ã* tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

Thanks for posting that.
The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
in this area.

--
PeterN
Old October 2nd 17, 05:19 PM posted to fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
android

Follow up set to: rec.photo.digital, alt.photography since fr.* is
francophone. They won't see any morecross postings from me...

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour Ã* tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

Thanks for posting that.
The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
in this area.

You should always use as many bits that your camera can provide you
since the problems with posterization in post will be significantly
smaller. Two more bits gives you four times more data to play with.
Thats why you use 32 bits in HDR.
--
teleportation kills

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour Ã* tous,

[...]

Forgot this link:

http://ronbigelow.com/articles/posterization/posterization.htm
--
teleportation kills
Old October 2nd 17, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_7_]

On 10/2/2017 12:19 PM, android wrote:

You should always use as many bits that your camera can provide you
since the problems with posterization in post will be significantly
smaller. Two more bits gives you four times more data to play with.
Thats why you use 32 bits in HDR.

I know. I had tried 14 bit in my D300, but it really slowed down the
frame rate. I have not yet decided to use my D500 in 14 bit mode, as I
don't plan to use it for landscape and macro.

--
PeterN
Old October 2nd 17, 11:26 PM posted to fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour Ã* tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

Thanks for posting that.
The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
in this area.

I set the D750 to 14 bit right from the beginning. I've never used it
in 12 bit so I can't make any comparison. I've noticed that the manual
talks only about increased color range with no mention in luminance.

Whatever: I have had no reason to even think of going back to 12 bit.

Eric Stevens
Old October 3rd 17, 04:50 AM posted to fr.rec.photo,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_7_]

On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:

Bonjour Ã* tous,

[...]

i tried 14bit on my D300, and the frame rate slowed to a crawl, and I
saw no difference in the images. I ran some quick tests with the D800,
and the difference was noticeable.

--
PeterN