The FujiFilm X-T2 Obsolete

Old September 4th 17, 06:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default The FujiFilm X-T2 Obsolete

And the replacement won't even have "Sensor Shift Multishot"! Shhhhh...

http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x...sor-shift-mult
ishot-feature/

More on Fuji. The X-E3 will make all previous X-E models obsolet!

http://www.cameraegg.org/fuji-x-e3-x...-8-lenses-to-b
e-announced-next-week/

The only current model with a future would be the GFX. Checking
wallet... Money to tight for that one! :-ppp
--
teleportation kills
Old September 4th 17, 06:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

On 04/09/2017 18:19, android wrote:
And the replacement won't even have "Sensor Shift Multishot"! Shhhhh...

http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x...sor-shift-mult
ishot-feature/

More on Fuji. The X-E3 will make all previous X-E models obsolet!

http://www.cameraegg.org/fuji-x-e3-x...-8-lenses-to-b
e-announced-next-week/

The only current model with a future would be the GFX. Checking
wallet... Money to tight for that one! :-ppp

I'd rather stay a version behind, and get another lens. Quite keen to
add an X-T2 to the X-E1 when the T2 replacement comes out.
Old September 4th 17, 09:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Sep 4, 2017, android wrote
(in ):

Here you are stirring **** again.

The X-T2S is not a replacement for the X-T2. The X-T2S is intended purely as
an improved VIDEO camera.

And the replacement won't even have "Sensor Shift Multishot"! Shhhhh...

....because it is intended primarily for video. “Sensor Shift Multishot”
is intended for single image shooters with the DTs.

http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x...sor-shift-mult
ishot-feature/

More on Fuji. The X-E3 will make all previous X-E models obsolet!

I find that much of what is speculated at for the X-E3, is not what I would
want in an X-E2/X-E2S replacement, and as such is a dissappointment.
Personnally I would have been happy if all they added was the X-Trans II
sensor and CPU, along with the joystick. The speculated X-E3, for those who
enjoyed the X-E2/X-E2S as a downsized X-Pro1 does not meet that promise.

http://www.cameraegg.org/fuji-x-e3-x...-8-lenses-to-b
e-announced-next-week/

Not next week. This week Thursday we should know all.

The only current model with a future would be the GFX. Checking
wallet... Money to tight for that one! :-ppp

Wrong. The X-Pro2, and the X-T2 still live. The GFX is aimed at a very
different market.

Savageduck

Old September 4th 17, 09:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Sep 4, 2017, newshound wrote
(in articleXPmdnfjbV7SiEzDEnZ2dnUU78cHNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk):

On 04/09/2017 18:19, android wrote:
And the replacement won't even have "Sensor Shift Multishot"! Shhhhh...

http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x...sor-shift-mult
ishot-feature/

More on Fuji. The X-E3 will make all previous X-E models obsolet!

http://www.cameraegg.org/fuji-x-e3-x...-8-lenses-to-b
e-announced-next-week/

The only current model with a future would be the GFX. Checking
wallet... Money to tight for that one! :-ppp

I'd rather stay a version behind, and get another lens. Quite keen to
add an X-T2 to the X-E1 when the T2 replacement comes out.

The first thing is to resist taking the android TROLL bait. He is just trying
to stir **** as usual.

You are not going to miss much with the X-T2, and you will not go wrong
buying one anytime. For some of the stuff to be found in the X-E3 much of it
will be delivered to older X-cameras via firmware updates. Hardware features
such as BT will have to wait for the X-T3, which might be announced on
Thursday, but will only be delivered sometime in 2018.

I will wait until Thursday before I make any comment on the X-E3, other than
so far it doesn’t look as if it will be anything like the X-E3 I had
imagined, and wished for.

Savageduck

Old September 4th 17, 09:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Sep 4, 2017, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

[...]

....er, X-Trans III sensor and CPU.

Old September 4th 17, 09:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

On 04/09/2017 21:18, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 4, 2017, newshound wrote
(in articleXPmdnfjbV7SiEzDEnZ2dnUU78cHNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk):

On 04/09/2017 18:19, android wrote:
And the replacement won't even have "Sensor Shift Multishot"! Shhhhh...

http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x...sor-shift-mult
ishot-feature/

More on Fuji. The X-E3 will make all previous X-E models obsolet!

http://www.cameraegg.org/fuji-x-e3-x...-8-lenses-to-b
e-announced-next-week/

The only current model with a future would be the GFX. Checking
wallet... Money to tight for that one! :-ppp

I'd rather stay a version behind, and get another lens. Quite keen to
add an X-T2 to the X-E1 when the T2 replacement comes out.

The first thing is to resist taking the android TROLL bait. He is just trying
to stir **** as usual.

The point had not escaped me!

You are not going to miss much with the X-T2, and you will not go wrong
buying one anytime.

Except that once something *new* is out, the price of "old stock" will
drop. (Did the same thing by getting a G10 soon after the G11 was released).

Old September 4th 17, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Sep 4, 2017, newshound wrote
(in articleq6OdncjmNMeTJjDEnZ2dnUU78TvNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk):

[...]

That didn’t happen with the X-E2, and the X-E2S.
It has happened with most of the X-Trans I and II cameras when the X-Pro2,
X-T2, X-T20, and X100F were released.

I just have a bad feeling about the X-E3.

Old September 4th 17, 11:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2017-09-04 22:34:17 +0000, RichA said:

On Monday, 4 September 2017 13:19:52 UTC-4, android wrote:
And the replacement won't even have "Sensor Shift Multishot"! Shhhhh...

http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x...sor-shift-mult
ishot-feature/

More on Fuji. The X-E3 will make all previous X-E models obsolet!

http://www.cameraegg.org/fuji-x-e3-x...-8-lenses-to-b
e-announced-next-week/

The only current model with a future would be the GFX. Checking
wallet... Money to tight for that one! :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

How will an X-E make and X-T obsolete?

Reread android's remark: " The X-E3 will make all previous X-E models
obsolete".

Just the upgrade to the X-Trans III sensor would achive that.

Savageduck