Some bicycles - La Vuelta de España and a conclusion.

Old September 3rd 17, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Some bicycles - La Vuelta de Espa?a and a conclusion.

In article ,
Paul Carmichael wrote:

El 03/09/17 a las 14:37, android escribió:
In article ,
Paul Carmichael wrote:

If there were a manual, I would surely have had a browse. But to save
money,
there is no
manual, not even a CD. I will have to go to their web site and download a
PDF, I suppose.

This link costed me 23 seconds of my life that I'll never get back! :-ppp

https://www.canon-europe.com/support...ducts/cameras/
digital_slr/eos-6d-mark-ii.aspx?type=manuals&manualid=tcm:13-1592101

Actually, I flicked through the menus and found a Q code that took me to the
manual.

Soo... would you be kind and in return tell the class how you managed to
save money getting the cam without manual and software?

*They* saved money.

Oki... Grey import then. The manual seem to be supplied with the Eurobox
but not in the US ditto. Draw any conclusions you like... I do!

https://www.canon-europe.com/cameras/eos-6d-mark-ii/

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/p...details/camera
s/dslr/eos-6d-mark-ii
--
teleportation kills
Old September 4th 17, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 19:36:54 +0200, Paul Carmichael
wrote:

El 03/09/17 a las 18:56, android escribió:

Paul Carmichael wrote:

If there were a manual, I would surely have had a browse. But to save
money,
there is no
manual, not even a CD. I will have to go to their web site and download a
PDF, I suppose.

This link costed me 23 seconds of my life that I'll never get back! :-ppp

https://www.canon-europe.com/support...ducts/cameras/
digital_slr/eos-6d-mark-ii.aspx?type=manuals&manualid=tcm:13-1592101

Actually, I flicked through the menus and found a Q code that took me to the
manual.

Soo... would you be kind and in return tell the class how you managed to
save money getting the cam without manual and software?

*They* saved money.

Oki... Grey import then.

Bought from Canon Europe? 2169 euros (RRP)? It actually says in the manual that there is
no manual.

That manual is intended for the camera which comes with no manual.

Eric Stevens.

There are two classes of people. Those who divide people into
two classes, and those who don't. I belong to the second class