A Couple of Eclipse Photos

Old August 24th 17, 07:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Default A Couple of Eclipse Photos

Made by my wife and me in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old August 24th 17, 07:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2017-08-24 06:02:44 +0000, Davoud said:

Made by my wife and me in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/

Great captures, especially the time-lapse.

Savageduck

Old August 24th 17, 08:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 2017-08-24 06:02:44 +0000, Davoud said:

Made by my wife and me in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/

Great captures, especially the time-lapse.

I agree - 100% :-)

I've just started to explore David's work on my iMac - I'm in awe at the
amazing clarity of his images.

I also found this (rather sad) clip of his work -
https://vimeo.com/214936407

--
David B.

And a wave here from Dustin - http://imgur.com/a/5pb8b
Old August 24th 17, 09:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article , Davoud
wrote:

Made by my wife and me in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/

Great captures! Understatements is a sidebusiness of me... This one must
be a scoop!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/35435062805_ed9d80d57f_h.jpg
--
teleportation kills
Old August 24th 17, 09:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Davoud wrote:

Made by my wife and me in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/

Really nice, especially the timelapse image.

But why not telescope photo of the totality?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 24th 17, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Davoud wrote:

Davoud:
Made by my wife and me in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/

Android:
Great captures! Understatements is a sidebusiness of me... This one must
be a scoop!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/35435062805_ed9d80d57f_h.jpg

Thanks for your kind comment!

BTW, I prefer that people link to my Flickr photos directly. Whether it's
kudos or blame, I prefer people know that the photo they are looking at is
mine. And they also get my caption, the "how and why" of the photo.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/35435062805

Your preference noted but I deliberately took the opportunity to show
how easy it is to download material from sites like Flickr. BTW: Linking
material like this without the consent of the owner is perfectly legal,
like it or not even to other websites!
--
teleportation kills
Old August 24th 17, 11:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Davoud wrote:

Davoud:
[...]

Sorry, this is about courtesy, not legality.

No it's not. The reasons are to be read above.
--
teleportation kills
Old August 25th 17, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Thursday, 24 August 2017 23:01:29 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Davoud wrote:

Davoud:
[...]

What are the reason(s) I couldn't see them above ?

You being stupid?
--
360 ain't enough!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old August 25th 17, 12:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 25 August 2017 10:12:20 UTC+1, android wrote:
Whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Thursday, 24 August 2017 23:01:29 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Davoud wrote:

Davoud:
[...]

Can you show those reasons that are apparently above ?

Didn't Randy Newman perform a pice called "Stupid People"?
--
teleportation kills
Old August 25th 17, 02:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 25 August 2017 12:29:33 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 25 August 2017 10:12:20 UTC+1, android wrote:
Whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Thursday, 24 August 2017 23:01:29 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Davoud wrote:

Davoud:
Made by my wife and me in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/primeval/

Android:
Great captures! Understatements is a sidebusiness of me...
This
one
must
be a scoop!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...5_ed9d80d57f_h.
jpg

Davoud:
[...]

No idea can't find a refernce too it but I had no idea who he was, there;s a
refernce to short people.

Don't ask any more stupid questions when you already know the answers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIhLpxmYCvU

That's the near end of the cold war era for you...

http://www.newmodelarmy.org/index.ph...-stupid-questi
ons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall#Fall_of_the_Wall
--
teleportation kills

eclipse bugbear Digital Photography 13 October 21st 10 10:41 PM
Don Ho and Dan Ho just a couple a ho's Greegor 35mm Photo Equipment 7 December 26th 07 05:41 PM
Last eclipse Steve Digital Photography 8 December 1st 04 08:58 PM
Eclipse rob 35mm Photo Equipment 21 November 1st 04 06:01 AM
FS: A couple of old catalogs Stephan Goldstein Large Format Equipment For Sale 0 September 6th 03 11:50 AM