iMac Pro - coming soon!

Old August 23rd 17, 06:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default iMac Pro - coming soon!

iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

--
Regards, David B.
Old August 23rd 17, 09:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:19:30 +0200 (GMT+02:00), android
wrote:

"David B." Wrote in message:
iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.
Old August 23rd 17, 09:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.

what you see are a vocal minority.

historically, midrange computers (not just macs) do not sell as well as
low end (because they're cheap and good enough for email, facebook,
etc.) or high end (because the user needs a powerful system).
Old August 23rd 17, 10:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

"David B." Wrote in message:
iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...
--
360 ain't enough

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old August 23rd 17, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 16:58:40 -0400, nospam

iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.

what you see are a vocal minority.

historically, midrange computers (not just macs) do not sell as well as
low end (because they're cheap and good enough for email, facebook,
etc.) or high end (because the user needs a powerful system).

What about the 'headless' bit? Why is Apple giving this away for the
Pro?

Eric Stevens
Old August 23rd 17, 10:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.

what you see are a vocal minority.

historically, midrange computers (not just macs) do not sell as well as
low end (because they're cheap and good enough for email, facebook,
etc.) or high end (because the user needs a powerful system).

What about the 'headless' bit? Why is Apple giving this away for the
Pro?

what headless bit and giving what away?
Old August 24th 17, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
nospam wrote:

iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.

what you see are a vocal minority.

historically, midrange computers (not just macs) do not sell as well as
low end (because they're cheap and good enough for email, facebook,
etc.) or high end (because the user needs a powerful system).

The new imac-pro seem to offer a lot for those that do stills one by one
but give them a choice in display. The latter is important for some
people and not everyone wants to have a double head setup. The market
for the mini-pro is big enough for Apple, since it's the sole gear
provider for the macOS to not give that segment away to manufacturers of
Windows gear.
--
teleportation kills
Old August 24th 17, 09:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

wrote:

"David B." Wrote in message:
iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.

What about the Mac mini?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 24th 17, 09:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Eric Stevens wrote:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 16:58:40 -0400, nospam

iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.

what you see are a vocal minority.

historically, midrange computers (not just macs) do not sell as well as
low end (because they're cheap and good enough for email, facebook,
etc.) or high end (because the user needs a powerful system).

What about the 'headless' bit? Why is Apple giving this away for the
Pro?

Supposedly, they aren't. There will be a headless Mac Pro, only better
thought out than the current trashcan model (which I have and use)

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 24th 17, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

wrote:

"David B." Wrote in message:
iMac Pro - coming soon!

https://www.apple.com/imac-pro/

Looks good! :-)

They should remove the display and make a mini pro out of it...

Honest to God, I see so many posts by mac users who want a mid-range
headless Mac it's unreal that Apple totally ignores them.

What about the Mac mini?

The Mac Pro had a splash and dash this spring but the Mini has not been
updated since 2014... The guts of the iMac Pro would make an excellent
Mini Pro! Been sleeping too deepley under the bridge again? :-ppp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVvzK14PbHw
--
teleportation kills