Very OT - For aircraft afficianados.

Old August 12th 17, 11:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Very OT - For aircraft afficianados.

I hope this doesn't need a password.

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

https://vimeo.com/225830265

Eric Stevens
Old August 12th 17, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I hope this doesn't need a password.

test it before posting

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

no there aren't

https://vimeo.com/225830265

Old August 12th 17, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 12/08/2017 23:14, Eric Stevens wrote:
I hope this doesn't need a password.

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

https://vimeo.com/225830265

Thanks, Eric. :-)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old August 12th 17, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Aug 12, 2017, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

I hope this doesn't need a password.

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

https://vimeo.com/225830265

Thanks.
Always interesting regardless of being OT.

Savageduck

Old August 13th 17, 12:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Aug 12, 2017, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I hope this doesn't need a password.

test it before posting

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

no there aren't

Actually there are a few commercials from the sponsors. Unless you are saying
they aren’t low-key commercials.

The commercials are certainly not offering any service they could deliver out
her in Paso Robles. However, if I needed a warbird restored, I know who to
contact.

https://vimeo.com/225830265

Savageduck

Old August 13th 17, 12:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 18:23:57 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I hope this doesn't need a password.

test it before posting

I got to it via Facebook for which I need a password. For all I knew
the Vimeo stuff may have needed a password for people who were not
passed on to it via Facebook.

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

no there aren't

No there aren't what?

https://vimeo.com/225830265

Eric Stevens
Old August 13th 17, 12:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

no there aren't

Actually there are a few commercials from the sponsors. Unless you are saying
they arenąt low-key commercials.

in the middle or a preroll? there's no preroll. i didn't watch the
entire show the whole way through.
Old August 13th 17, 12:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I hope this doesn't need a password.

test it before posting

I got to it via Facebook for which I need a password. For all I knew
the Vimeo stuff may have needed a password for people who were not
passed on to it via Facebook.

which is why you should test it first.

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

no there aren't

No there aren't what?

commercials, at least not prerolls.
Old August 13th 17, 01:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Aug 12, 2017, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

no there aren't

Actually there are a few commercials from the sponsors. Unless you are
saying
they arenÂąt low-key commercials.

in the middle or a preroll? there's no preroll. i didn't watch the
entire show the whole way through.

Who cares, preroll or not. They are there, you not watching is a different
issue.

Savageduck

Old August 13th 17, 01:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

There are a couple of short low-key commercials. Just ignore them.

no there aren't

Actually there are a few commercials from the sponsors. Unless you are
saying
they aren1t low-key commercials.

in the middle or a preroll? there's no preroll. i didn't watch the
entire show the whole way through.

Who cares, preroll or not.

because preroll is difficult to impossible to avoid, while embedded are
easily skipped.

everyone skips embedded ads if they don't want to watch/hear them so
it's not even worth mentioning that they're there, howeer, they usually
*can't* avoid prerolls, which is why someone would bother mentioning
that there are ads.