ISBN 1-874416-68-0

Old August 6th 17, 05:04 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default ISBN 1-874416-68-0

"David B."
Fri, 04 Aug 2017 19:42:21 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

You STILL refuse to address my comments about giving you an out
regarding your special page. I'm not surprised; you can never
change.

Your demands are unrealistic.

His demand is that you stop stalking people. How is that in any way
unrealistic?

The best way to keep friends is not to give them away.
Old August 6th 17, 02:52 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

On 06-Aug-17 5:04 AM, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Fri, 04 Aug 2017 19:42:21 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

You STILL refuse to address my comments about giving you an out
regarding your special page. I'm not surprised; you can never
change.

Your demands are unrealistic.

His demand is that you stop stalking people. How is that in any way
unrealistic?

He didn't want me to discover that he's been propogating malware on his
web site. Too late now. Time for me to write to 'Go Daddy' about one of
their subscribers abusing their facilities.

THEY will check Charles out for sure! :-)

--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)
Old August 6th 17, 03:47 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Beauregard T. Shagnasty

"David B. Stalker" wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
You STILL refuse to address my comments about giving you an out
regarding your special page. I'm not surprised; you can never change.

Your demands are unrealistic.

His demand is that you stop stalking people. How is that in any way
unrealistic?

[D. B. Stalker's diversion rather than respond to the question:]
He didn't want me to discover that he's been propogating malware on his
web site. Too late now. Time for me to write to 'Go Daddy' about one of
their subscribers abusing their facilities.

THEY will check Charles out for sure! :-)

Most unlikely, but if they do, they will investigate, find *NO MALWARE*
and toss your stalking request into the skip. Anyone with a double-digit
age and IQ will see you for the stalker you are.

"propogating"? You cannot spell when you are drunk.

You haven't read this one yet, have you? Your pet Sucuri is the subject.
https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/...ves-highlight-
deeply-flawed-website-malware-scanners/

--
-Charles
Old August 6th 17, 09:07 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
none@given

On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 14:52:30 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

t he's been propogating malware on his web site

What "malware" would that be, exactly?

Name it or shiut up,

Old August 7th 17, 12:43 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

none@given Sun, 06

wrote:

t he's been propogating malware on his web site

What "malware" would that be, exactly?

A dead link to a non existant website. That was never actually
present in the site he's claiming has malware. It's all a bogus
message from the bull**** online tools he used.

He has no concept of what malware is or isn't, and, the only reason
he claims the site has malware is to divert peoples attention away
from it. He does that because he's tried asking the site admin to
remove the page describing him, but the admin won't. So, David has
resorted to besmirching the site owner and the site itself. he's gone
so far as of this weekend to issue threats about it.

MID:

As I wrote in rec.photo.digital months ago, David Brooks *IS* a
stalker and if he gets a hinky feeling about you, or, you don't do
as he wishes for his benefit, he'll create a section in his dossier
database for you and you'll experience what he's like for yourself.
That is, if he can learn anything of value about you. And, he'll try
hard to do so. Share personal information online and he finds it,
it's your ass.

When you catch him in an outright lie, this is his typical response:

MID:

Name it or shiut up,

That he will not do.

CChheecckk yyoouurr dduupplleexx sswwiittcchh..
Old August 7th 17, 09:24 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_3_]

On 07-Aug-17 12:43 AM, Diesel wrote:
he's gone
so far as of this weekend to issue threats about it.

No threat, that is a promise!

Here's some background folk can read about *YOU*.

You are VERY well known, Dustin! *INFAMOUS* in fact!

Spend half a hour he-

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+J.+...ngsport&ia=web

--
A wave to Dave! http://picpaste.com/Dustin_and_his_van_-_JPEG_.jpg
Old August 8th 17, 05:41 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B." news:QsVhB.271544$sL1.81338
@fx26.fr7 Mon, 07 Aug 2017 08:24:16 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
wrote:

On 07-Aug-17 12:43 AM, Diesel wrote:
he's gone
so far as of this weekend to issue threats about it.

No threat, that is a promise!

I don't know what it is you think you'll gain. You have no standing
with regard to the picture in question nor the site contents.

Here's some background folk can read about *YOU*.

They can acquire accurate background information on my simply by
reading our email correspondence. I made no effort to hide anything
from you, and, I answered your questions honestly, and, candidly.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk

You are VERY well known, Dustin! *INFAMOUS* in fact!

Yes, I'm aware of that, thanks. It's the primary reason you sought my
help in cracking into two very specific websites on your behalf. They
can confirm this by reading those emails while they're learning more
about me, if they so desire.

Spend half a hour he-

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+J.+...ngsport&ia=web

Why bother? It's filled with worthless information that was never
accurate to begin with. It's called a smear campaign. OTH, It *does*
confirm what I warned them about you being. So, I thank you most
kindly for doing that, AND, including rec.photo.digital in your post.

I don't think you'll be succesful trying to befriend any of them at
this point for your own personal self serving interests. After all,
you're a self admitted stalker, digital copyright infringer
(especially with others pics and videos), and a drunkard. I couldn't
ask for better proof. You're doing yourself in quite nicely. I
appreciate your accidental honesty in that regard.

Here's an example of how well your efforts are being received in the
rec.photo.digital newsgroup:

MID:

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 09:31:58 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

Folk should skpend half a hour he-

No. They should simply killfile you. so that no more of your
ignorant and obsessive drivel will ever show up again.

I'm not sure I even need to continue defending myself at this point.
You're doing a great job of proving that what I wrote about you is
true on your own. :-)

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - How to contact David and Trisha

Oxymoron: Definite possibility