Another of my sunset photographs

Old May 28th 17, 10:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Another of my sunset photographs

Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
Old May 29th 17, 09:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 29/05/2017 04:54, RichA wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 17:45:16 UTC-4, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

It looks good, colour balance is right, the sky is blue and not purple like I see in so many shots. I also like the blacked-out treeline because it's more like deep twilight and emphasizes the sky.

Thank you for your kind comments, 'RichA'. :-)

Did you view (and like!) the other image at the same link?

--
David B.
Old May 29th 17, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B." news:FxHWA.124359$084.7383
@fx29.fr7 Sun, 28 May 2017 21:45:09 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

Are you still grooming for stalking assistance?

Personally, I liked the silver sunset shot you took, myself.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.
Old May 29th 17, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Mon, 29 May 2017 08:28:26 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 29/05/2017 04:54, RichA wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 17:45:16 UTC-4, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

It looks good, colour balance is right, the sky is blue and not
purple like I see in so many shots. I also like the blacked-out
treeline because it's more like deep twilight and emphasizes the
sky.

Thank you for your kind comments, 'RichA'. :-)

Did you view (and like!) the other image at the same link?

You got a response! Please, David, don't set the poor ******* up like
you did Savageduck.

This should go without saying, but, some of you may be unaware...

Always strip the exif data from your picture before you share it. If
you do not, the individual known as David Brooks will try to use it
and you won't like the uses he has for it.

Old May 29th 17, 05:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
RichA wrote:

On Sunday, 28 May 2017 17:45:16 UTC-4, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

It looks good, colour balance is right, the sky is blue and not purple like I
see in so many shots. I also like the blacked-out treeline because it's more
like deep twilight and emphasizes the sky.

There's interesting structures in the low keys of the beach. You could
try to lift those a bit.
--
teleportation kills
Old May 30th 17, 11:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 30/05/2017 10:52, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 22:45:16 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

It seems a bit crooked, I would have rotated it clockwise a couple of degrees.

Sadly, I have to agree! The telegraph pole is the give-away! ;-)

Did you like the shot of the sea at the same link?

--
David B.
Old May 30th 17, 12:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 30/05/2017 10:52, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 22:45:16 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

It seems a bit crooked, I would have rotated it clockwise a couple of degrees.

This one is better, don't you think?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...5+-+Sunset.jpg

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Old May 31st 17, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 5/30/2017 7:01 AM, David B. wrote:
On 30/05/2017 10:52, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 22:45:16 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

It seems a bit crooked, I would have rotated it clockwise a couple of
degrees.

This one is better, don't you think?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...5+-+Sunset.jpg

Took me to my DB home page.

--
PeterN
Old May 31st 17, 08:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 31/05/2017 01:55, PeterN wrote:
On 5/30/2017 7:01 AM, David B. wrote:
On 30/05/2017 10:52, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 22:45:16 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

It seems a bit crooked, I would have rotated it clockwise a couple
of degrees.

This one is better, don't you think?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...5+-+Sunset.jpg

Took me to my DB home page.

Oh dear! :-( Thanks for telling me, Peter.

Does THIS link 'work'?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ahm4a5b6k...unset.jpg?dl=0

TIA

--
David B.
Old May 31st 17, 02:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 31/05/2017 11:22, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 08:58:48 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
On 31/05/2017 01:55, PeterN wrote:
On 5/30/2017 7:01 AM, David B. wrote:
On 30/05/2017 10:52, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 22:45:16 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
Is a shot like this of any interest?

https://www.viewbug.com/photo/68691912

Please let me know.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

It seems a bit crooked, I would have rotated it clockwise a couple
of degrees.

This one is better, don't you think?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...5+-+Sunset.jpg

Took me to my DB home page.

Oh dear! :-( Thanks for telling me, Peter.

Does THIS link 'work'?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ahm4a5b6k...unset.jpg?dl=0

I had the same problem as peter did but this one works OK and again didn't find much of great interesting in it.

Thanks for the feedback, Dave. Much appreciated. :-)

What subject matter *DO* you find of interest?

--
David B.

dubai sunset ___P:Sir Digital Photography 11 April 30th 13 05:57 AM
A Boy, A Dog, A Sunset. Dudley Hanks[_4_] Digital Photography 2 May 10th 09 07:51 PM
A Boy, A Dog, A Sunset. Dudley Hanks[_4_] Digital Photography 0 May 10th 09 06:52 AM
sunset AlianToso Digital Photography 5 January 10th 08 08:50 PM
Odd Sunset Pinehollow Digital Photography 6 December 13th 05 01:23 AM