DxO introduces a camera module for an iPhone

Old October 3rd 17, 03:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default DxO introduces a camera module for an iPhone

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 10/3/2017 1:06 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On Oct 2, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 10/2/2017 7:38 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Oct 2, 2017, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:55:09 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jun 18, 2015, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

http://petapixel.com/2015/06/18/dxo-...ality-camera-t
ha
ts
-us
ed-with-your-iphone/

or http://tinyurl.com/oz62ydu

That was news in 2015.

Presumably that was why I wrote it then.

You are responding to an echo from the past.

I know, and I don’t quite understand why that post resurrected itself, to
mysteriously appear this morning.

And your reaction was:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5e8n9d3kkgybf8t/2017-10-02%2015.26.09.jpg?dl=0

However, once I had recognized the bizarre timeshift I admitted to my
reflexive reaction. Which is more than some folks around here do.

Wonder what caused that. Every so often I see an old message pop up.

Someone booted an old backup server...
--
teleportation kills