Smartphone disease spreading

Old September 7th 17, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Smartphone disease spreading

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 7 September 2017 10:57:51 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 17:28:55 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 14:58:25 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

Oki... Have you tried to actively use it beyond receiving
calls?

Sent a few txts and I wouldnlt spend 20 quid on replacement
batteries
for it.

There's the throw aways for you...

So why did you spend 20 on a phone that can only send txts, make
calls &
emails.

More like EUR 5 or something.

or something whatever that means.

USD 5 would be close enough too for SEK 50...

I thought you said you paisd $20 for two new batteries.

"Ack typ Nokia BP-4L | Art.nr. 260391
2Â*st 25:-"

It's my secondary phone and does those things described very well.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e71-review-266.php

So does my home phone.

You do your email from a desk phone? Kwewl!

No it can make and recieve calls, I don't need to to send txts or do anything
else with it.

So it can't do that that you claimed then...

Could give me my position too, I guess. If I'd be lost on the town some
night...

I can do that with a book called the A-Z or ask someone but for me I
don't
see much use for a secondary phone but I've seen people on the bus with 3
in
their hand have you a use for a 3rd phone ? Because I have 3 .

I'm avoiding the buses. With public transports I'm very much a rail
person. Trams or trains, please!

If I have the option I choose trains.

I use my secondary phone for
unavoidable annoyances like you,

Not very successful is it.

What would you know!

BTW. I can turn it of while doing real
work, rest and play on my Xperia M...

I can turn two of my phones off the 3rd landline thre;s no off-on stiched I
just pull the plug out of the socket if I don't want to use it. It's never
been plagued by a flat batter that needed re-ordering either.

Three personal landlines? To the same building? You did say that you
were some janitor at some community college doing community service,
right???
--
teleportation kills