Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

Old August 14th 17, 04:15 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

"David B."
Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:24:59 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
"David B."

[....]
You are absolutely correct. Char Jackson has "*absolutely no
evidence*" and is using "*slime and innuendo*" to infer that
someone is an alcoholic.

Completely untrue, but, you knew that before you hit the
post/send button. Evidence of your drinking issues and the
resulting fallout isn't hard to find. I'm not the only one in
possession of it.

WRONG, Dustin - you are the ONLY one who claims to have
'evidence'.

You might want to review a ****load! of usenet posts if you really
believe that to be true.

Nobody is slimming you or using innuendo by calling you out for
the drunk you are in real life. The only thing I don't know about
the drinking problem is when it started. If you'd be so kind as
to answer that question, I'd be most grateful.

There IS no drinking "problem", Dustin.

Funny thing about alcoholics, they all say that!

If it helps, I used to drink my Navy 'tot' daily when I was aged
20.

That doesn't help. You might have been able to handle your alcohol
then.

-- https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

'Duh-lorrr-iss! It's dust bunnies! They're everywhere!'
Old August 14th 17, 04:15 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:45:22 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
news:2WcjB.225068$qd4.17209 @fx13.fr7 Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:21:34
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him
though. Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

I am. You admitted yourself you lost a rl friendship over the
booze.

I terminated a relationship with a friend from my schooldays
because he'd become a dishonest and unscrupulous fellow in later
life. It was quite a difficult thing to do but I don't regret it
one iota.

We're not talking about the same person, then.

Although you tried to play it off as something else entirely, no
doubt trying to fish me for source(s) of the information I've got
on you.

I'm ALWAYS fishing for the TRUTH, Dustin. :-)

If that's what you want to call what you do, I can't very well stop
you. It's not what you do, but, hey...

Does it greatly annoy you that I know so much about you because
people you actually know in person told me? :-)

No. *HE* probably lied to you. Be honest, there was only ONE
person. ;-)

I can find no reason that the individual(s) responsible for sharing
details of your personal life would lie to me about that. Especially
considering the details were volunteered. Unlike yourself, I didn't
inquire into your personal life. I really had no interest in it. The
only reason I have any interest in it now is for the usefulness of
the provided information. It's always good to know a considerable
amount about someone who's trying his best to attack you for doing
nothing more than turning the individual down for his repeated
requests to break various laws in my country.

People can find out ALL about YOU on the 'alt.comp.virus' Usenet
group.

That's not true, but, that's never stopped you before. So why should
it now.

Take a look for yourself and you'll see what I mean.

I don't need to review your screenshots of horse**** David. I *was
there*; I know what went down and when. And, most importantly, why.

None of which you know anything about.

As I've said before, you are infamous!

That I am, but, not for the reasons you think.

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.