Rumour; Olympus to announce "something" Aug 29th

Old August 24th 05, 05:35 PM
Rich

Default Rumour; Olympus to announce "something" Aug 29th

Probably be a prosumer, but I hope it's a DSLR.

Old August 24th 05, 07:03 PM
Tony Polson

"Rich" wrote:

Probably be a prosumer, but I hope it's a DSLR.

It isn't likely to be a DSLR, unless Olympus are announcing it many
months in advance. My guess would be a 9 MP point and shoot.

Old August 27th 05, 12:28 AM
Lourens Smak

Tony Polson wrote:

"Rich" wrote:

Probably be a prosumer, but I hope it's a DSLR.

It isn't likely to be a DSLR, unless Olympus are announcing it many
months in advance. My guess would be a 9 MP point and shoot.

I have seen the E-500 listed in a japanese webshop already. (without
price, specs, or image, sadly.)

Lourens
Old August 27th 05, 05:15 AM
Stacey

Lourens Smak wrote:

I have seen the E-500 listed in a japanese webshop already. (without
price, specs, or image, sadly.)

Maybe an E300 sans the noisy kodak sensor? I bet they introduce something
like this just prior to Christmas.

--

Stacey
Old August 27th 05, 07:07 PM
Lourens Smak

In article , Stacey
wrote:

Lourens Smak wrote:

I have seen the E-500 listed in a japanese webshop already. (without
price, specs, or image, sadly.)

Maybe an E300 sans the noisy kodak sensor? I bet they introduce something
like this just prior to Christmas.

Who knows... the E300 was the first "budget" 8MP DSLR, maybe the E500 is
the first budget 12MP body... your guess is as good as mine.

Lourens