Photo: Seattle at night

Old April 20th 05, 07:17 AM
Cynicor

Default Photo: Seattle at night

Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg (3000x2008,
2659kb)
Small/cropped version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg
(1024x768, 63kb)

Old April 20th 05, 01:58 PM
Joseph Meehan

Cynicor wrote:
Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768, 63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit

Old April 20th 05, 03:25 PM
Cynicor

"Joseph Meehan" wrote:
Cynicor wrote:
Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768, 63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

Maybe they shouldn't have put the Needle way the heck over in nowhere then!
It's another 800 pixels to the right of the frame.

Old April 20th 05, 03:39 PM
Jer

Cynicor wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Cynicor wrote:

Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768, 63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

Maybe they shouldn't have put the Needle way the heck over in nowhere then!
It's another 800 pixels to the right of the frame.

One word.... Pano

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Old April 20th 05, 04:39 PM
Cynicor

"Jer" wrote:
Cynicor wrote:
Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768, 63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

Maybe they shouldn't have put the Needle way the heck over in nowhere
then! It's another 800 pixels to the right of the frame.

One word.... Pano

Yeah, I have a fisheye in my bag too. But I was a little worried about my
surroundings and returning from there in one piece. I wouldn't have been
able to get the gasworks in the same shot as the Needle, anyway, because the
Needle was blocked by other stuff from that angle.

Old April 20th 05, 05:02 PM
Frank ess

Jer wrote:
Cynicor wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Cynicor wrote:

Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768,
63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

Maybe they shouldn't have put the Needle way the heck over in
nowhere then! It's another 800 pixels to the right of the frame.

One word.... Pano

That's half of the right word.

Old April 20th 05, 05:54 PM
Ron Hunter

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Cynicor wrote:

Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768, 63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

Perhaps if he had moved 20 feet to the right....

--
Ron Hunter
Old April 20th 05, 05:54 PM
Ron Hunter

Cynicor wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

Cynicor wrote:

Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768, 63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

Maybe they shouldn't have put the Needle way the heck over in nowhere then!
It's another 800 pixels to the right of the frame.

Would be a nice opportunity for a panorama!

--
Ron Hunter
Old April 20th 05, 05:59 PM
Ron Hunter

Cynicor wrote:
"Jer" wrote:

Cynicor wrote:

Taken from Gasworks Park tonight.

Large version: http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks.jpg
(3000x2008, 2659kb)
Small/cropped version:
http://www.trupin.com/photos/Scenery/Gasworks1024.jpg (1024x768, 63kb)

Very nice, but if you are going to Seattle you have to include the
Needle or no one will believe you.

Maybe they shouldn't have put the Needle way the heck over in nowhere
then! It's another 800 pixels to the right of the frame.

One word.... Pano

Yeah, I have a fisheye in my bag too. But I was a little worried about my
surroundings and returning from there in one piece. I wouldn't have been
able to get the gasworks in the same shot as the Needle, anyway, because the
Needle was blocked by other stuff from that angle.

And you wanted the gasworks why? Ok, I am not fond of such
constructions, having grown up within sight of Texas City, Tx.

But I DO like Seattle. Nice night shot.

--
Ron Hunter
Old April 20th 05, 06:50 PM
Yozzi

"Frank ess" wrote in message
One word.... Pano

That's half of the right word.

Well not really...the word isn't 'panorami'