Meaningless drivel/NG's digress into Name calling etc.

Old October 20th 04, 04:57 AM
Gregory W Blank

Default Meaningless drivel/NG's digress into Name calling etc.

At least Scarpitti posts on topic. Think about it.
Thanks!

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old October 20th 04, 10:10 AM
Jim Phelps

"Gregory W Blank" wrote in message
At least Scarpitti posts on topic. Think about it.
Thanks!

Gregory,

Not that I totally disagree with you, but I haven't seen anyone else
_start_ a post by using a reference to nazis in the subject. Not to mention
that the scar'd one is the biggest user of profane and insulting language of
any of the regulars. He's the worse possible example you could have chosen
(IMHO).

To get this back on topic, I did receive my 1st LF camera (Calumet 540 &
Fujinon 135/5.6 W) last week and have actually made a couple of shots and
processed them (TMX in D-76 and trays). I think this is going to be a fun
learning curve. Now, if only the weather here would get better (almost four
solid weeks of rain, it did stop yesterday, but the sun never came out but
for a few minutes). So far no questions, but I have been reading quite a
bit on the subject and lurked here for some time.

Jim

Old October 20th 04, 01:27 PM
Gregory W Blank

"Jim Phelps" wrote:

Gregory,

Not that I totally disagree with you, but I haven't seen anyone else
_start_ a post by using a reference to nazis in the subject. Not to mention
that the scar'd one is the biggest user of profane and insulting language of
any of the regulars. He's the worse possible example you could have chosen
(IMHO).

Yes an extreme example.

To get this back on topic, I did receive my 1st LF camera (Calumet 540 &
Fujinon 135/5.6 W) last week and have actually made a couple of shots and
processed them (TMX in D-76 and trays). I think this is going to be a fun
learning curve. Now, if only the weather here would get better (almost four
solid weeks of rain, it did stop yesterday, but the sun never came out but
for a few minutes). So far no questions, but I have been reading quite a
bit on the subject and lurked here for some time.

So go to an antique store or florist buy some cheap nick nacks or
flowers and do some table top set ups :-) Think available light.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old October 20th 04, 04:17 PM
Uranium Committee

Gregory W Blank wrote in message news:7nldd.2862$EP4.2574@trnddc06...
At least Scarpitti posts on topic. Think about it.
Thanks!

Yes, indeed.

Old October 20th 04, 04:17 PM
Uranium Committee

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message ...
"Gregory W Blank" wrote in message
At least Scarpitti posts on topic. Think about it.
Thanks!

Gregory,

Not that I totally disagree with you, but I haven't seen anyone else
_start_ a post by using a reference to nazis in the subject.

Brutal honesty gettin' to ya?