Problem taking macros with Nikon 5700

Old September 29th 04, 10:06 AM
Anthony Martin

Default Problem taking macros with Nikon 5700

I just got my Nikon Coolpix 5700. I had a problem with the response of
the shutter release button, which seems to be solved by disabling
"continuous focus". Now the problem I have is that I cannot get sharp
macros. The subject appears to be perfectly focused in the viewfinder
before shutter release, but not so perfect after shutter release.
Perhaps this is not a fault of the camera, but something that can be
fixed with a tripod because of the nature of macro photography?
Thanks.

Old October 4th 04, 07:41 AM
Patrick Boch

I use the 5700...Macro...Works great...Yes a tripod/I use photo
assistant...And the Nikon remote...However, the photo assistant...has many
great options...

--
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{)
Patrick

Old October 4th 04, 03:39 PM
TheNewsGuy

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 06:41:45 GMT, "Patrick Boch"
wrote:

I use the 5700...Macro...Works great...Yes a tripod/I use photo
assistant...And the Nikon remote...However, the photo assistant...has many
great options...

I have also had good results with macro shots - but a tripod is almost
a necessity. Have fun with the camera and good luck...

Also, if you are looking for accessories check out Nextphoto adapters
for the 5700. I am using his 55mm adapter tube and the Olympus 0.7
WCON07 wide angle for some great dramatic shots.
http://www.nextphoto.net/5700.htm

He has a lot of useful products that Nikon seemed to forget.

+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym NOWTHISWORKS