Best Printer for CD / DVD Printing

Old August 2nd 04, 04:29 PM
thepominlaw

Default Best Printer for CD / DVD Printing

I currently use a Canon S820 together with a Lead Data "Can" card
reader to service my digital photography needs. My camera is a Canon
G2.

I will shortly be in receipt of a PC World gift voucher and I thought
I would use it to buy a new printer.

I am very pleased with my S820 but what I really want is the CD/DVD
printing options. Therefore I have narrowed it down to the R300 and
the i965.

I would be grateful if you could answer my questions.

1. Should I get rid on my S820 only to add CD printing
2. Which is the best option the R300 (£99) or the i965 (£220)
3. What's the CD print quality like
4. Is the canon worth £120 more?

Thanks for your time

John