Earn Money From Home $!$!$! PROVEN SUCCESS !$!$!$!

Old November 12th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ibop

Default Earn Money From Home $!$!$! PROVEN SUCCESS !$!$!$!

Computer Capable People needed for 100% legitimate marketing campaign.
Do You Need an Extra Income? Quickly and legally? Do you want a simple
way to make money at home?
Do you have a PayPal Account? (If not, the set up takes 10-15 minutes.)

You could make up to $50,000 in one month's time with more money coming
in every month thereafter!
$50,000 in PayPal?
That's Right! $50,000 dollars in your PayPal Account.
You may have heard of this program (or one like it) on 20/20 or even in
the Wall Street Journal. $10 that's all it takes. I'll try to keep it
short and sweet.
To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to edit it.
Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have
as much as $50,000 dollars in your PayPal account or even more.
Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($10
dollars) and the high profit potential. There is no limit to the income
you can generate from this (you can do it over and over). If you follow
the instructions, you will reach thousands of people! Honesty, Faith,
and Integrity make this system work.
I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address can
join for FREE! If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you
need to do is sign up. Sign-up for paypal here www.paypal.com
javascriptpenExternalLink('http://www.paypal.com')
It's really easy to set up and it's FREE!!! Just make sure you have a
Business or Premier account or you may be subjected to a monthly income
limitation, which may slow this program down.
Send $5 to the first person on the list by using the paypal send money
feature, and include in the email: PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST. This
keeps the program legal. Then send another $5 to the 5th person on the
list, with an email that says, THANK YOU, I'VE JOINED.
Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom.
This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd, and the 5th place
into 4th.
DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE
PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE
LIST!
If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the
time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND a $5.00 dollar
donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message "PLEASE ADD ME TO
YOUR LIST," and send an email with the words 'THANK YOU. I'VE JOINED"
and the other $5.00 donation to the 5th person. This helps the 5th
person keep track of progress of the letter and continue to send out
more emails. Here is the list:
1.
2.

3.

4. .

5.

(Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your
PayPal account. This is the way you will receive payment)
Now that you have paid the 1st person and 5th person and sent them both
an email, a note, and placed your e-mail address in the 5th place, then
what you need to do is...
Post your letter. You can post on message boards, job listings, and
newsgroups (there are thousands!), and you can even send in an email to
your email list. IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE
THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 "THANK YOU. I'VE JOINED" replies. The fifth
person is the guardian of the system! If there are not at least 20
replies then the fifth person will keep sending/posting the letter
until there is.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR
WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIFTH
PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT!
Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see
you're posting and do the exact same thing, bringing you lots and
lots of dollars!!
Seriously, it is common sense. You do it and 25 or more people see and
do the same thing so on and so forth everyone wins!
You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on the
1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 5 dollars! Keep in mind
the most you spent is $10 DOLLARS! (Remember this: what goes around
comes around!)
***
TESTIMONIALS:
Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC:
I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies
total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a
short vacation. When I got back my account had over $32,000 dollars in
it already and the money was still coming! I'm still floating on air
(especially with my new car). I thought the guardian system sounded
cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this letter
really work! THANKS!
Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:
I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal
account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $22,449. At
first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!"
***
Here are the step-by-step directions again:

Step 1.
Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and send the
top name (1st person) $5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include "Please
add me to your list." This is important as it keeps the program legal.
Step 2.
Send the other $5.00 dollars and an e-mail stating, "Thank you. I've
Joined" to the 5th name on the list.
Step 3.
Remove the top name; bump the other 4 names up one place each. Place
your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00
or more from your efforts.
Step 4.
Keep sending/posting the letter until you get 20 "Thank you. I've
joined" replies in your mailbox.
That's it. It's that simple!
Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will
be very glad you did when it starts to work.Remember, all you are going
to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the
opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account!
Take the smallest risk of your life. Take 10-20 minutes to work on this
small project and reap the rewards.
POST THIS EVERYWHERE! WE ALL WIN!
PS - You must report all earnings to the IRS as income. However, You
will make enough money to not care.