Save those old pictures as well as your new ones!

Old December 21st 05, 04:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Save those old pictures as well as your new ones!

Preserve, Organize, Share and Enjoy!!! Upload, archive and share your
old and new photos- both 35mm pictures and digital!- try it out- it's
free and it just received an award for easy use! Saved on 12 different
servers and backed up and taken to
a granite vault for your protection so you never lose your memories!

www.pictureperfectmemory.myphotomaxusa.com

Let me know if you have any questions
Jessica

Old December 21st 05, 08:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Jessica wrote:
Preserve, Organize, Share and Enjoy!!! Upload, archive and share your
old and new photos- both 35mm pictures and digital!- try it out- it's
free and it just received an award for easy use! Saved on 12
different servers and backed up and taken to
a granite vault for your protection so you never lose your memories!

www.pictureperfectmemory.myphotomaxusa.com

Let me know if you have any questions
Jessica

SCAM ALERT!!

"Jessica" was the screen name used to act as a "supportive fan" on
rec.photo.digital...when somebody voiced their concern of the legitimacy of
the advertizement.

Now it appears that the idiot spammer forgot to change his name back from
Jessica before posting this new spam message here...

Check it out on rec.photo.digital before you send your prized pictures to
this idiot.

Old December 21st 05, 04:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

The comany is called PhotoMax and they are backed up by NuSkin (which
has been around 21 years already) and they are a stable company. It is
not a scam (I thought it was at
first too) but do whatever you want, I was trying to help share
something that I found that I love. You can all be jerks if you want
to- saying i'm posting my own replies- which my time is too valuable
for me to do, but do whatever you want. If you decide to check it out,
then fine, if not...your loss. Nothing to Lose...
www.pictureperfectmemory.myphotomaxusa.com Jessica
(they do have a URL- the main page is www.photomax.com)

I am not going to change my name just to protect that I love this
company and what it does and that you are too afraid to even see what
it's about- Oh and I wouldn't be calling people idiot's.. I am not a
spammer- and people don't send their pictures to me idiot. If you had
checked it out and then decided against it, you would know that. Next
time check into something before being critical- jerk.

Old December 21st 05, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article s58qf.3643$LB5.1495@fed1read04, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest
even number says...
Jessica wrote:
[...]

Why would anyone in their right mind send their photos to anyone they did
not know personally or trust from years of experience? How stupid have we
become? These scammers have been popping up for a few years now. Not sure
if they are selling photos as stock or they are sending them to Homeland
Security or what but it never smells good and Jessica dear has not even
the good spamming sense to cover her tracks well which really sounds like
the US government or truly idiots who should not run a business.

Old December 21st 05, 09:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Jessica" wrote in message
oups.com...
The comany is called PhotoMax and they are backed up by NuSkin

Ah, NuSkin, the kings of multi level marketing!

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old December 21st 05, 09:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Jessica" wrote:

The comany is called PhotoMax and they are backed up by NuSkin

Run away! Run away!

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing
Old December 21st 05, 11:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Skip M wrote:

"Jessica" wrote in message
oups.com...

The comany is called PhotoMax and they are backed up by NuSkin

Ah, NuSkin, the kings of multi level marketing!

Amway for photographers?
Old December 22nd 05, 12:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"no_name" wrote in message
Skip M wrote:

"Jessica" wrote in message
oups.com...

The comany is called PhotoMax and they are backed up by NuSkin

Ah, NuSkin, the kings of multi level marketing!

Amway for photographers?

Maybe, NuSkin is amway for the vain...

Old December 25th 05, 02:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Nothing to Lose...

Except control over your copyrights. Read the fine print in their TOS
to see just how much you're surrendering.

Also carefully note the bit about modified and derivative works and ask
yourself why it would need to be there at all...

-hh