FA: This Minox B spy camera not only LOOKS cool, carrying it makes you FEEL cool!

Old August 12th 05, 03:04 AM
Hugh Lyon-Sach

Default FA: This Minox B spy camera not only LOOKS cool, carrying it makes you FEEL cool!

Slip this Minox B spy camera into your pocket and suddenly you're
transported to an elegant party on the Riviera. The crowd is
international -- suave men in dinner jackets; beautiful women in
low-cut gowns, wealthy industrial magnates, powerful people all.

Your host is the most powerful, but you suspect that he's also the
evil genius behind a number of major crimes. He invited you here to
toy with you. He knows that his secrets are safe. If only you had
proof!

Seeing him distracted for a moment, you disentangle yourself from the
beautiful young woman who is flirting heavily with you. I'll be right
back, my dear. Then, leaving the party, you sneak down the hall and
stealthily slip into your host's office and begin looking at his
files. Hmmm. . . This could be exactly what you need. You remove
your spy camera from it's leather case and begin photographing the
incriminating documents by the light of an office lamp. But wait!
What's that noise?

Oh, it's only my wife telling me that i need to put the garbage out.
Oh well. . Back to reality.

This Minox B is beautiful and fully functional. It has a brushed
chrome finish. It comes with a slightly worn leather case (new leather
is so gauche), and a snake chain with a few slight twists, and beads
which have some unknown purpose -- decorative, or to measure distance,
perhaps? Who can say?

Film for this camera is readily available, and just carrying it with
you makes you feel like James Bond. Whip it out at the next party you
attend and catch your evil-genius friends unaware.

Old August 12th 05, 05:38 PM
David Bindle

LOL
For once... I'm actually entertained by a FA post.
Congrats!!

news