Racoon

Old March 20th 05, 10:43 PM

Slow films will fare better than fast ones as they age. This film,
hoever, was 30 years old, and not slow film. It simply is not worth the
trouble.

I stand by my advice, despite your experience.

F.C. Trevor Gale wrote:
Greetings; I feel I must repeat,

As I have pointed out a couple of times before, Scarpitti /
Uraniumcommittee, you really do not encourage or assist anyone at all

with the gross majority of your comments. It would be revealing to
establish a count of constructive and meaningful words in your
vocabulary and subtract from that count the number of offensive

and/or
vulgar words contained in your vocabulary.

As it happens I came across a package of old Ilford PAN-F

120-rollfilms
a few months ago with an expiry of 1980; I rated it at 2/3 box speed

and
it worked fine. I will not be throwing this film out - it will be

very
handy for checking my various medium-format gear for light leaks

etc.,
and also for taking shots from my storage oscilloscope. I would

suggest
to the original poster that they (a) ignore your line of derogatory
remarks and (b) try a roll at 2/3 box speed like I did.

Many folk are getting sick and tired of your splutterings.

My regards - F.C. Trevor Gale.

wrote:
I found a dead racoon in the road yesterday. A bus ran over it.

What's
the best way to cook it?

Old March 24th 05, 11:42 AM
Frank Pittel

fotoobscura wrote:

: "Uranium Committee" is crying out for attention. Give it to him/her/it
: and you'll be asking for another Scarpetti which is likely two of the
: same with a new alias.

The troll is scarpitti.