BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

Old November 26th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
JohnR66

Default BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

"Douglas" wrote in message

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote:

Things move a little slower on my street:
http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a
Chinese carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?

Certainly not opposite that guy in the Pic, Rita.
The pic of the (supposedly) new car shows it's all uphill from the
driveway but the guy pushing the mower? Naw... The shed behind his house
is downhill and the street is level anyway... This pic
http://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323 shows the road he (supposedly)
lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home.
Of course Google Earth Pro (great investment for sailors) shows the road
is actually straight and has no concrete wall opposite!

The plot thickens too - thanks to the satellite imaging I use on Ryadia.

It's getting increasingly clear you simply can't believe anything this
jerk says. Bret is (reportedly) living at 3505 Oak Ridge Dr Chattanooga,
TN 37415 yet Hixson/Highland Plaza have listed for sale number 3506
(Opposite and visible in the pic of the Nissan) and it looks nothing like
the street Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.
http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...&page=property

My Dad used to say: "If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and has
scales on it, there's got to be something fishy going on".

Unless Bret's "red brick house with a white-board upper level "
http://www.annika1980.com/backyard.jpg got it's bricks painted since he
took that memorable picture of the bleached dog in the back yard, earlier
this year to demonstrate his incredible "wide angle" (ROTFL) skills, He's
just posting more bull****. The house at #3505 is white and seemingly
neglected. I suspect this is his mother's house and he doesn't ever keep
it tidy for her.

Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...
He is just so full of it he can't help himself. What a pathetic creature.
More deserving of pity than scorn.

Douglas

You mean you actually waisted time to do this investigation? Sheese. Get a
life already!

Old November 26th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Annika1980 wrote:

[...]

http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...ail&ComColdwel
lbankerDataProperty_id=12115905&page=property

[...]

Seems like you go to extremes to show your pity. Get a life.

Old November 26th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 11/26/07 7:28 AM, in article
, "JohnR66"

http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...tail&ComColdwe

****. Beat me to it.

Old November 26th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Draco

On Nov 25, 12:15 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Hello Nissan Altima!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194

Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
in pocket to boot.
WHO RULES?

Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

Never could see you in that beast of an FJ. Pretty car. Plenty of
trunk room for the gear and a safer hidding spot too. Must likely
better gas milage as well.

Keep shooting,

Draco

Old November 26th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Draco

Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...ction=detail&C...

[...]

I have to admit with some of the others, Douglas. You do have to
much time on your hands. Thought with spring time and early summer
there, you would be hip deep in photo jobs. Or just a slow weekend for
you?

Hope it picks up for ya. Keep shooting.

Draco

Old November 26th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Nov 26, 12:24 am, Noons wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
Hello Nissan Altima!

does that have the cvt transmission or
is ti the base model?

Yeah, it has the CVT transmission.
So far (30 miles in) no complaints.

Old November 26th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Walter Banks

Douglas wrote:

This pic
http://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323 shows the road he (supposedly)
lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home.

Can you point to where this http://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323
photo is claimed to be in front of Bret's house.

w..

Old November 26th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default D-MAC, THE STALKER!

On Nov 26, 1:47 am, "Douglas" wrote:

Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...

...or you're a dumbass!

Glad you showed so much interest, Clouseau. And you call ME a stalker?
I do in fact live at the address you mentioned. The old man is mowing
his yard in the house across the street (sadly, he is dead now). I
took that pic out of my bathroom window.

You lie so much, D-Mac, that you can't understand it when others tell
the truth.
The house you showed in the FOR SALE listing is in my pic as you
noted.
Why wouldn't it be? That's where I live. Never said differently.
Hell, you and others have posted my address on the net so many times
it should hardly be a question. My house is quite small, but it is
what it is.
Much bigger than your little dinghy, of course, and that tiny cramped
apartment your daughters lock you up in.

Not that it is any of your business, but the pics of the FJ in the
driveway and Jewel in the back yard were taken at my mom's house,
dumbass.

Try sticking this up your Google Earth:
35° 7'1.29"N, 85°15'16.23"W

Hell, if you zoom in enough you can even see The Mighty Jewel laying
in the back yard.
Now that should give you enough info for your crack Arkansas legal
team, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, Interpol, the local Sheriff and the
TBI.

Now wipe that egg off your face and kiss my ass, stalker!

Old November 27th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
El Barto

Annika1980 wrote:

[...]

You have a sever case of cyber stalking going on here Douglas, If I were
Brett, I would be seeking some legal advice about your possibly
dangerous Stalking behaviour, at the very least I would be creating a
paper trail with the local authorities for future reference just in case
you turned out to be a serial killer or a personal threat to life and limb.
Old November 27th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
El Barto

Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:24 am, Noons wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
Hello Nissan Altima!

does that have the cvt transmission or
is ti the base model?

Yeah, it has the CVT transmission.
So far (30 miles in) no complaints.

I drove a Mirano sp with the CVT and it was a smooth as silk even
under heavy acceleration, I have never owned an automatic and probably
never will, but if I needed, for what ever reason, to buy a car with
auto, the CVT would be at the top of my list.