Q. What is the sharpest Canon lens?

Old December 26th 04, 05:01 AM

Kibo informs me that Roxy Durban stated that:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:30:53 +0000, Chris Brown wrote:
I was using Linux Red Hat for quite some time, but I have since bought a
new laptop which came with XP Home pre-installed. In order to preserve the
warranty I am not allowed to load any other OS on the system, so for now I
will just make do with what I got.

Opera works fine with XP, (& other versions of 'Doze), & is greatly
superior to IE in speed, security & convenience.

Old December 27th 04, 11:29 PM
Chris Brown

Roxy Durban wrote:

[blocking popups]

Seriously though, you don't have to use IE you know. I understand that
Firefox is now a very popular browser for Windows users, and I hear from my
Windows using colleagues that it makes IE look very primative in comparison.
Maybe it's worth checking out?

I was using Linux Red Hat for quite some time, but I have since bought a
new laptop which came with XP Home pre-installed. In order to preserve the
warranty I am not allowed to load any other OS on the system, so for now I
will just make do with what I got.

You don't need to install another operating system to install another
browser.
Old January 3rd 05, 03:24 AM

I use the Leitz 560mm f/6,8 Telyt all the time. It's designed as a
hand-held lens.