Woohoo!!! Just got my 400D...

Old September 4th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Graham Fountain

Default Woohoo!!! Just got my 400D...

....T-Shirt that is. Still haven't seen the camera. Doh!
Old September 4th 06, 07:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
JTS Brown

No one cares, asshole.

Old September 4th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

JTS Brown, the well known bourbon, wrote:
No one cares, asshole.

I didn't think it was all that funny either, but compared to you,
'JTS', Graham is normally a prolific poster of useful and informed
stuff. I just browsed *your* latest imaging-related postings, Mr Brown
- and here they a

Yawn
-alt.graphics.photoshop - Sep 4, 11:19 pm by JTS Brown
(Very useful response)

No one cares
-alt.graphics.photoshop - Aug 25, 7:34 am by JTS Brown
(Even more useful)

Nikon Coolpix 7900 is by far the best. Nothing else comes close.
-rec.photo.digital - Aug 15, 11:03 am by JTS Brown
(Note the careful reasoning, the brilliant review skills..Let me guess
JTS, you *have* a 7900, or was it just another attempt at humour?)

Asswipe.
-adobe.photoshop.elements - Aug 12, 12:35 pm by JTS Brown
(Mmm. Deep, and a topic he is clearly familiar with! (O

Yes, but how many megapixels does it have, will it take my old lenses
and how
much does it cost?
-rec.photo.digital - Aug 11, 1:21 pm by JTS Brown

GOOGLE, you lazy *******!
-rec.photo.digital - Aug 9, 9:07 am by JTS Brown
(I liked Frank E's response - "STIFLE, you feckless dingbat!")

You didn't search for ****. The information is readily available all
over the
'net. You simply found it easier to ask, rather than try.
-rec.photo.digital.slr-systems - Aug 2, 11:05 am by JTS Brown
(Of course he didn't bother to answer the question.)

JTS, when you actually post something that contains on-topic
information, and shows off your knowledge, let us know, hey??
Otherwise, you seem to be wasting more bytes than the folk who get up
your nose..

Graham, I await your full review of the 400D with interest! Maybe you
should post a shot of the t-shirt, just to make this all worthwhile.
And maybe JTS can tell you how to 'shop your image into a
masterpiece.... (O;

Old September 4th 06, 08:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pete D

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Excellent response, not actually helpful as such to anyone either really, no
wait yes it was it made me smile. Thanks.

Old September 4th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 09:23:59 +1000, Graham Fountain wrote:

...T-Shirt that is. Still haven't seen the camera. Doh!

Is this the v1.0 T-Shirt or the v1.01 update?

Old September 4th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mark²

Pete D wrote:
ups.com...

again) GOOGLE, you lazy *******!
[...]

It helped me send Mr. "JTS" to the clink-file...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old September 4th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Graham Fountain wrote:
Looks like some interesting times ahead in DSLR world, with the new crop
of 10MP's hitting the market. Makes me wonder what will happen to
Olympus though.

Given what they have done with their F10/F30, ie high ISO/low noise
ability, I *wish* Fuji would jump into bed with Oly and Pana and
develop a *decent* 4/3 sensor! But I think they may have now *all*
missed the boat.

Old September 4th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bigma

"JTS Brown" a écrit dans le message de news:
No one cares, asshole.

Yes I care, waiting to read more and see his pictures.

B.

Why is the 400D cheaper than the D80? [email protected] Digital Photography 9 September 5th 06 05:49 AM
Canon 400D Jack Digital SLR Cameras 54 August 29th 06 09:38 PM
Canon 400D - DSLR sharkbait999 Digital Photography 25 August 26th 06 06:17 AM
So Canon Release Info On 400D, But What About Lenses? Jack Digital Photography 3 August 24th 06 08:24 PM
Woohoo! IV (or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Nikon) Martin Francis 35mm Photo Equipment 7 October 23rd 04 06:40 PM