I'm the photographer, but my sister gets published!

Old March 29th 08, 10:12 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus

Default I'm the photographer, but my sister gets published!

Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
they publish it on the web...
http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....ge_id= 148587

Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...6782683&sr=8-9

http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...7 81596637788

I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
ever read!

If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
personally refund your money!

Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover ;-)

--
Focus

Old March 29th 08, 10:22 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,nl.foto
Dicasa Photography

"Focus" schreef in bericht
Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
they publish it on the web...
http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....ge_id= 148587

Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

Je zus fotografeert ook?

Old March 29th 08, 10:57 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mr.T

"Focus" wrote in message
Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
they publish it on the web...

http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....rtPage=0&image
_id=148587

Like that's difficult to achieve :-)

Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

Not really.

She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...1/ref=sr_1_9?i
e=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9

http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...oreURL=theaust
ralian&bookid=9781596637788

I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
ever read!

Ah, now it all becomes clear, the post is really just spam!

MrT.

Old March 29th 08, 11:29 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
N[_5_]

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Focus" wrote in message
Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
they publish it on the web...

http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....rtPage=0&image
_id=148587

Like that's difficult to achieve :-)

Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

Not really.

She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...1/ref=sr_1_9?i
e=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9

http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...oreURL=theaust
ralian&bookid=9781596637788

I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
ever read!

Ah, now it all becomes clear, the post is really just spam!

MrT.

And your post is what?

Old March 29th 08, 01:45 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
crownfield

In article 47ee280e$0$17321$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, says...

-
-And your post is what?

are you really that clueless,
or just pretending to be?

-
-

--
Bob Crownfield

Old March 29th 08, 03:59 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
XxYyZz

"Focus" wrote in message
Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
they publish it on the web...
http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index....ge_id= 148587

Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-A...6782683&sr=8-9

http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.c...7 81596637788

I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
ever read!

If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
personally refund your money!

Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover ;-)

--
Focus

Look, a spammer. Sales must be slow this month. Maybe everyone should buy
the book and then get a refund from Focus.

Old March 29th 08, 06:47 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
____

In article ,
crownfield wrote:

are you really that clueless,
or just pretending to be?

based on the photos most certainly clueless.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

Old March 30th 08, 04:05 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
spiegel

On 29 mrt, 12:12, "Focus" wrote:
Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and............

the editor was blind

Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
ever read!

It says a lot about the book

If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
personally refund your money!

Yeah right!

Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover ;-)

Very sad
--
Focus

Idiot formally known as 'sosumi'

You're the photographer in the family? Not even 'A' photographer.