Scanning Workshop

Old September 2nd 05, 03:08 PM
Ted Harris

Default Scanning Workshop

Michael Mutmansky and I are offering one and possibly several scanning
workshops focused on scanning large format negatives and
transparencies. The first workshop will be over Veterans’ Day Weekend,
November 11 - 13 in Columbus, Ohio hosted by Midwest Photo Exchange.
Friday will be largely spent in the field shooting. Saturday and Sunday
we will be working in Midwest’s Gallery space at a number of
workstations equipped with a variety of scanners and computers. You can
get detailed information from my website (excuse the paucity of images
as it is in the early stages of reconstruction)
http://www.fourpointlanding.com or Michael’s http://www.mutmansky.com
or from Jim at Midwest. If the time or place are not right but you are
interested in the topic, we are working on scheduling another in New
England in December or January. Drop me a note and I will keep you
informed.