Advice Needed!!

Old May 21st 08, 02:30 PM
Hannah Hannah is offline
Junior Member

Default Advice Needed!!

Hey Guys!! I am new to this forum.. I am keen on buying a digital camera for point and shoot but should also have features that will be helpful once I get a good hand on it.I need to choose out of this list.Also I have read some reviews for but am unable to decide as to which one's better..

http://www.checkcost.co.uk/digital-c.../200/maxp/300/

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/default.asp?view=alpha
Old May 22nd 08, 08:18 AM
EmilyNorfolk EmilyNorfolk is offline
Junior Member

Hey Hannah!! i went through the list and I must really say you have chosen a good place to buy from.The prices are too good.it seems you are gonna save a lot of money.Anyways,out of the list I have shortlisted these two.Just have a look at it.Also read the reviews and then decide..All the best!!

http://www.checkcost.co.uk/canon-pow...mera/p/161626/

http://www.checkcost.co.uk/canon-pow...mera/p/154885/

Advice needed..... nana wilson Digital Point & Shoot Cameras 2 November 28th 07 08:28 AM
Advice needed Paul Digital Point & Shoot Cameras 4 October 30th 06 08:07 PM
Advice needed Kiwiski Digital SLR Cameras 7 July 19th 06 04:40 AM
Advice needed John Digital Photography 0 June 26th 06 03:29 AM
advice needed please [email protected] 35mm Photo Equipment 6 July 1st 04 04:38 PM