Transferring Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 laptop and "Device is unreachable"

Old October 22nd 20, 02:22 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Frank Slootweg

Default Transferring Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 laptop and "Device is unreachable"

Arlen Holder wrote:
[...]

The sad thing isn't that I am clear that I don't know much about iOS, but,
that these apologists, all three types, know far _less_ than even I do!
o Type I (e.g., nospam) always simply parrot what MARKETING wants them to
o Type II (e.g., sms) believe MARKETING without ever checking their facts
o TYPE III (e.g., Jolly Roger) are brain-washed Apple cultists to the core

None of them even know the difference between a decibel & a megabit
o They're _that_ incredibly immune to even the simplest of basic facts!

Just like they did when they claimed that iOS could do something as simple
as graph WiFi Signal over time - all of them - even Frank - touted that!

Frank did no such thing [1] and has repeated told you so!

So post *proof* (i.e. a *full* http://al.howardknight.net URL to the
article in which I - allegedly - 'touted that') or kindly STFU.

[...]

And more proof here (including Frank Slootweg's responses):
o It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0

That URL points to a *single* article by *you* ('harry newton'), not
by me. (At least for me it points to a single article. Remember that
Google Groups has multiple UIs, so while GG URLs hardly ever worked,
they're completely useless now.) So once more, post a full howardknight
URL or STFU.

[...]

Just _look_ at that video - which even Frank Slootweg applauded
o None of these utter morons can handle even the slightest level of fact

You didn't understand *what* I 'applauded' (FTR, *I* never used that
term, it's just another one of *your* brain warps) at the time and
apparently *still* don't understand. What's new!? :-(

Bottom line: *Deliver* or STFU!

[1] It would be near impossible for me to have 'touted that', because I
don't have any significant knowledge of / experience with iOS.
Old October 22nd 20, 02:55 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Arlen Holder

On 22 Oct 2020 13:22:33 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

Frank did no such thing [1] and has repeated told you so!

Frank - never make the foredoomed mistake of challenging me on facts!
o *Unlike the unprepossessing apologists, Frank, I do not bull****!*

Frank did do such a thing and I point to the very post where he did:
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0/VGtq9RzpBgAJ

Where I quote, verbatim, what you said, Frank Slootweg:
"But *my* point is that you've indeed proven that iOS can do
what 'harry' claims it can't, but - IMO - you've not proven
that Android can't do what you show in your video. (Nice video, BTW!)"
Old October 22nd 20, 03:25 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Frank Slootweg

Arlen Holder wrote:
On 22 Oct 2020 13:22:33 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

Frank did no such thing [1] and has repeated told you so!

[BS deleted]

Frank did do such a thing and I point to the very post where he did:
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0/VGtq9RzpBgAJ

Where I quote, verbatim, what you said, Frank Slootweg:
"But *my* point is that you've indeed proven that iOS can do
what 'harry' claims it can't, but - IMO - you've not proven
that Android can't do what you show in your video. (Nice video, BTW!)"

As I said - and you as usual dishonestly snipped - you didn't
understand my response at the time and still don't.

So - once more - FTR, my comment does *not* refer to

o It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time

As I said - and you as usual dishonestly snipped -, it *could* not
refer to that, because I don't have the iOS knowledge/expertise one way
or another.

So yes, I obviously *wrote* what I wrote. Duh! But no, I didn't write
what *you* think it/I *meant*.

But at least now we have the URL of what I actually *wrote*, not what
you claim I *meant*.

EO'D'.
Old October 22nd 20, 03:50 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Arlen Holder

On 22 Oct 2020 14:25:56 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

As I said - and you as usual dishonestly snipped - you didn't
understand my response at the time and still don't.

Frank,

I do not bull**** - so don't try to bull**** me with your utter bull****.
o Just stop it.

You claim you "just now" found the URL?
o WTF?

It was always there, Frank.
o Always.

All you're doing is attempting to weasel your way out of the facts.
o Just like the unprepossessing apologists incessantly always do.

You can easily bull**** the Apple apologists - but you can't bull**** me.
o The reason you can't bull**** me, Frank, is that I point to the facts.

I went to some of the oldest & best schools in this country, Frank.
o I worked in Silicon Valley startups next to the brightest people, Frank.

People like you who incessantly bull**** - wouldn't last a week, Frank.
o Some of you, like nospam, couldn't last a single day.

Nobody on this newsgroup compares in the least to those intelligent people.
o All the apologists are nothing but bull****ters par excellence, Frank.

I succeeded with these intelligent people, Frank, because I speak facts.

Anyone can read _exactly_ what you wrote, Frank.
o they can read the entire thread, Frank.

I'm not afraid of the facts, Frank.
o I cited your exact post I'm referring to, Frank.

And I cite it yet again:
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0/VGtq9RzpBgAJ
"But *my* point is that you've indeed proven that iOS can do what
'harry' claims it can't, but - IMO - you've not proven that Android
can't do what you show in your video. (Nice video, BTW!)"

Frank: Is that verbatim what you wrote to Snit or not?
o HINT: Yes.

For those who aren't aware, the apologists _hate_ that iOS lacks even the
most basic functionality such that the apologists will "claim" wholly
imaginary functionality, as Snit (and most of the apologists did):
o iOS showing Wi-Fi over time, by Snit (aka Snit Cola)
https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

I took a single glance at Snit's infamous video, and literally laughed.
o *Apologists are incredibly stupid - they didn't even LOOK at the Y axis*

Even Frank, who is NOT an apologist, applauded that infamous video!
o Not one of these morons knows the difference between a decibel & megabit

Even now, nospam still touts this completely imaginary iOS functionality!

Why?
o I don't know why.

I suspect apologists actually _hate_ that iOS lacks even the most basic
functionality that they believed, from MARKETING alone, that it had.

To wit:
o *It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time*
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0
--
The apologists are incredibly ignorant of even the most basic iOS facts.
Old October 22nd 20, 05:30 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Alan Baker[_2_]

You bull**** all the time, Arlen.