40D GETS EXTREME !

Old October 23rd 07, 01:37 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default 40D GETS EXTREME !

On Oct 23, 7:04 am, Noons wrote:

So far it's only you and the bunch of arse-kissers
that follow you everywhere who are making noises.
Haven't you noticed the deafening silence to all
your BULL**** from anyone else? Ah yes,
I forgot: you hear voices everywhere...

I post my pics for people to enjoy and maybe get some new ideas from.
It makes no difference to me if they get comments. The pics get
plenty of hits on my pbase site so somebody must be looking at them
besides you and your butt-buddy, D-Mac.
Over 1.5 million hits so far. And these are actual verifiable stats,
not that made up **** that D-Mac posts.

Old October 23rd 07, 02:36 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Idiot Finder

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:37:00 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

On Oct 23, 7:04 am, Noons wrote:

So far it's only you and the bunch of arse-kissers
that follow you everywhere who are making noises.
Haven't you noticed the deafening silence to all
your BULL**** from anyone else? Ah yes,
I forgot: you hear voices everywhere...

I post my pics for people to enjoy and maybe get some new ideas from.
It makes no difference to me if they get comments. The pics get
plenty of hits on my pbase site so somebody must be looking at them
besides you and your butt-buddy, D-Mac.
Over 1.5 million hits so far. And these are actual verifiable stats,
not that made up **** that D-Mac posts.

Again he reveals his ignorance and stupidity, not just about photography, but
about the internet itself. I run an extensive and private, by invite only,
photography forum. The links and images that are publicly visible (just a few)
for people to log in and such, get thousands and thousands of hits each day from
search-engine bots that relentlessly go through all sites and all usenet and all
forums on the web to seek out and follow all links. There are bots sent out by
msn, google, lycos, yahoo, and about 80 other more obscure research and internet
maintenance bots that are just as relentless. I think I banned about 50
high-level domains to get rid of the more annoying ones. I only allow about 50
of the more reputable bots to keep their listings fresh.

Think again if any real people are viewing your images. You ****'n doofus.

Maybe I shouldn't have educated him. It's just one more chink falling out of
that self-invented illusion that he enjoys so much and lives and breathes for.

Old October 23rd 07, 04:12 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Oct 23, 9:36 am, Idiot Finder wrote:
Think again if any real people are viewing your images. You ****'n doofus.

The pbase stats are actual image views. If what you said was true
then all my pics would have similar stats from these mysterious bots.
And others on pbase would also have similar stats, which they don't.
But certain pics always "rack up" the most stats, usually the ones
featuring racks coincidentally.

And the one that gets the most hits is my tribute to Ken Rockwell
which is linked on his site.

Old November 1st 07, 04:01 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_3_]

"Idiot Finder" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:37:00 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

Think again if any real people are viewing your images. You ****'n doofus.

Maybe I shouldn't have educated him. It's just one more chink falling out
of
that self-invented illusion that he enjoys so much and lives and breathes
for.

Is that Doofus or Dufus?
http://www.annika1980.com/images/dufus.jpg

Old November 1st 07, 02:15 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Nov 1, 12:01 am, "Douglas" wrote:

Is that Doofus or Dufus?http://www.annika1980.com/images/dufus.jpg

Not bad, D-Mac! Did Kiah do that one for you?

Old November 1st 07, 09:22 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Julien BH

On Nov 1, 10:15 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 1, 12:01 am, "Douglas" wrote:

Is that Doofus or Dufus?http://www.annika1980.com/images/dufus.jpg

Not bad, D-Mac! Did Kiah do that one for you?

Just passing by to say I'm new here and I love you all

Old November 1st 07, 11:32 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D_Mac

On Oct 23, 12:53 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Oct 22, 10:24 am, Noons wrote:

TRANSLATION: "I can't be bothered with facts. My name is Noons. I am
a stupid."

translation: as usual, brett tries like heck
to sidestep the real issue: that the info in his
"exif" is false.

Just because you keep repeating the lie doesn't make it true.
Who are you .... George Bush?

I've offered to post the original RAW file many times so that anyone
can see that the EXIF data is real, but you wouldn't take me up on my
offer.
I wonder why.....

You are simply stupid or a lying troll. You choose.

I say, "Both."

Anyone can download an EXIF editor like "Opanda" and forge the data in
their RAW files. Given your "talent" for pirate software, you probably
already have a cracked version you use to falsify your claims. Go on
Bret... Confess. You secretly use a Panasonic FZ5 for all those shots
you claim came from a 40D. Come on mate, you can tell us. You love
telling us everything else, why not confess to this too?

Douglas,

Just Jerking the jerkoff's strings
to watch him dance.