Museum quality oil painting reproductions from famous masterpieces

Old June 8th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Museum quality oil painting reproductions from famous masterpieces

Ever wanted to own a masterpiece, such as "Mona Lisa" by Da Vinci," The
Starry Night" by Van Gogh, or " The Kiss" by Klimt?

Angel Art House offers you a chance to own the works of your dream at
very affordable prices.

Angel Art House provides museum quality oil painting for art lovers
around the World. Most of the oil paintings are famous and masterpiece
paintings. Everything from classical era, through impressionism , up to
today's modern art.

Also create oil paintings from photographs. Paintings come in any sizes
required.

All the paintings are entirely hand painted by talented and experienced
artists , using only the finest quality linen canvas.

The museum quality comes from the eyes, skills , experience and
knowledge of our talented artists . The reproductions should be very
close to the original one in color , style and texture You can see and
feel the brush strokes. It is a real oil painting.

The colorful , rich and affordable artwork could create the perfect
touch to enhance the interior decor and style of your home or office.
It also makes a wonderful and lasting gift.

Visit the site at
http://www.angel-art-house.com
More our recent delivered samples from below link:
http://www.angel-art-house.com/oil_p...ples_list.aspx
http://www.angel-art-house.com/sitemap.htm

Old June 8th 06, 09:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:

On 7 Jun 2006 22:00:17 -0700, www.angel-art-house.com wrote:

Ever wanted to own a masterpiece, such as "Mona Lisa" by Da Vinci," The
Starry Night" by Van Gogh, or " The Kiss" by Klimt?

Yes, but I don't have the cash and you don't have the actual
paintings, so **** off.

--
Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
Stop and Look
Old June 9th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:20:23 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

RW+/- wrote:

On 7 Jun 2006 22:00:17 -0700, www.angel-art-house.com wrote:

Ever wanted to own a masterpiece, such as "Mona Lisa" by Da Vinci," The
Starry Night" by Van Gogh, or " The Kiss" by Klimt?

Yes, but I don't have the cash and you don't have the actual
paintings, so **** off.

Dip****, you are replying to the wrong person.

No I'm not, the original post isn't there :O))
Old June 9th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:

RW+/- wrote:

On 7 Jun 2006 22:00:17 -0700, www.angel-art-house.com wrote:

Ever wanted to own a masterpiece, such as "Mona Lisa" by Da Vinci," The
Starry Night" by Van Gogh, or " The Kiss" by Klimt?

Yes, but I don't have the cash and you don't have the actual
paintings, so **** off.

Dip****, you are replying to the wrong person.

No I'm not, the original post isn't there :O))

OK. sorry.

It's okay, I did actually think about the problem just after I posted,
but it was a bit late by then.
Old June 9th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"www.angel-art-house.com" wrote:

No signature on the old masterpieces reproduction . We only provide
reproduction, not imitate original .
Checking quality , pls visit the samples link:

Do you want to stop spamming the newsgroup now?