[SI] Don't forget to send a few "Ms" for next Thursday

Old February 24th 11, 01:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] Don't forget to send a few "Ms" for next Thursday

Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

The gallery will be he
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m

The Rulz and other info about the Shoot-In can be found he
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
Old February 24th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 2/24/2011 8:41 AM, Bowser wrote:
Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

The gallery will be he
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m

The Rulz and other info about the Shoot-In can be found he
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Maybe. Mercy me if she Was on a mud flat

--
Peter
Old February 24th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 2/24/2011 10:02 AM, Bruce wrote:
wrote:
Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

Don't worry. M is for "mediocre" and no-one ever applies the rules.

The you should win hands down

--
Peter

Old February 24th 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

wrote:
Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

Don't worry. M is for "mediocre" and no-one ever applies the rules.

So, as usual with the SI, any old crap will do.

So send something! Even your crap is accepted.

Old February 25th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
irwell

wrote:
Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

Don't worry. M is for "mediocre" and no-one ever applies the rules.

So, as usual with the SI, any old crap will do.

So send something! Even your crap is accepted.

He's waiting for F for flatulence.
Old February 25th 11, 02:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 2/24/2011 10:50 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 2/24/2011 8:41 AM, Bowser wrote:
Yes, the "M" mandate is due in just a short week. Amazingly, I was in
Florida this week and failed to get a shot of Mickey Mouse. Maybe next
time. I was in EPCOT, the mouse was not. Wait! Does Mary Poppins count?

The gallery will be he
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m

The Rulz and other info about the Shoot-In can be found he
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Maybe. Mercy me if she Was on a mud flat

Mary might be mad if that happened. Maybe.
Old February 25th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

:
: The gallery will be he
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_m
:
:
: The Rulz and other info about the Shoot-In can be found he
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

gulp! I thought we had until a week from Sunday. I should have looked at the
calendar to see when the date actually fell. :^|

I'm already editing two photo shoots from this week for work, with another
coming up on Monday. And I'm unusually busy with the computer part of my job
(the part that determines whether I actually get paid) just now. So I may be
amongst the missing this time. But I think Martha said she has her "M" shots
in order.

Bob
Old February 25th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Pete[_9_]

On 2011-02-25 22:50:41 +0000, Robert Coe said:

[...]

How about submitting one of Martha's as your own :^)

--
Pete

Old February 25th 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-02-25 15:44:54 -0800, Pete

On 2011-02-25 22:50:41 +0000, Robert Coe said:

[...]

It could be titled, "My Martha Masterpiece".

Savageduck