[SI] Don't forget to send a few "Ms" for next Thursday

Old March 7th 11, 10:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default And YOU TOO can create CRAPSHOTS like these!

Tim Conway wrote,on my timestamp of 7/03/2011 8:41 PM:

Are you insinuating that you're the pest? One of many, no doubt.

No, I'm confirming that you should go **** yourself.
Got it?
Old March 8th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

On 3/7/11 PDT 1:41 AM, Tim Conway wrote:

"Noons" wrote in message
On Mar 4, 6:04 pm, John McWilliams wrote:

No it's not.
Can you two just not reply, not talk, not refer to the pest?

WTF do you think you are to impose your wishes on others?
Yes, you, dip****!

Are you insinuating that you're the pest? One of many, no doubt.

Noonsie is a very minor pest, one whose cage needs rattling every
fortnight or so.
You'll find he's quite articulate.....

Or mebbe not....

Old March 8th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter N[_3_]

On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 10:54:30 -0500, Robert Coe wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 15:34:30 -0800, "Bill Graham"

wrote:
: LOL! the Prophet wrote:
: On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:23:11 -0800, "Bill Graham"

: wrote:
:
: LOL! the Prophet wrote:
: On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:22:14 -0800, "Bill Graham"

: wrote:
:
: The last time my wife made a quilt, I didn't
: send it to the New York Museum of Modern Art and ask them to

hang
: it on their walls. I simply told her that it was beautiful.
:
: And I'll bet she's not hanging out in newsgroups pretending

to be
: some kind of pro, handing out advice about fine-art, advanced

sewing
: techniques, and giving zealous buying advice on hi-tech

quilting
: machinery to everyone she meets either.
:
: She's probably much more sensible than that and more aware of

her
: limitations.
:
: See the difference? No. I thought not.
:
: Who'se, "pretending to be some kind of pro"? Certainly not me.

And,
: I don't think most of the SI contributors are either. You

don't have
: to pretend to be a pro to enjoy posting and commenting on each
: other's pictures. There are others in this world besides
: professionals and idiots.... See the difference?
:
: Yes, I do see the difference. If that is all that these

****wads who
: submit their crapshot would do, all would be fine and well. But

oh
: no. It doesn't stop there. They think they are masters of the

craft
: and then advise those looking for any information about cameras

and
: photography to do just as they do. The result? Anyone they

advise
: will produce crap just like their own. That's why ANYONE

looking for
: advise from these resident photo-trolls should look at all the
: relentless crapshot results produced by their very own advice.
:
: Hence: "And YOU TOO can create CRAPSHOTS like these!"
:
: See the difference? No, of course not. Just like you didn't last
: time--you ****ingly pathetic MORON.
:
: BTW: that's "who's" for a colloquialistic "who is" contraction.

"Is"
: is not spelled "ise".
:
: LOL!
:
: If you don't like their pictures, then don't look at them. But

that's not
: good enough for you is it? The fact that they enjoy comparing

their pictures
: with those of others drives you crazy for some reason or other.

How can you
: stand not being the god of the universe? You remind me of H.L.

Menken's
: definition of a Puritan: "The haunting suspicion that someone,

somewhere,
: might be happy."

Recently Supy has been adding "the Prophet" to his Usenet moniker.

Can't blame
him for that, I guess. It's not "the god of the universe", but it's

obviously
an upgrade from "the Craphead". :^)

Bob

A rose by any other name...