Vote for Bloc Quebecois in next election

Old June 24th 04, 06:17 PM
Bradly Wiebe

Default Vote for Bloc Quebecois in next election

Jacques & Laurie wrote:

This is absolutely wonderful!!!

Canadians who know dick about each other. Some say they are forcing French
down our throats", others say "They want us to be English!"

You guys are pathetic

Stay in the frozen north for all I care!

have a nice day
Jacques
(formerly from Quebc, Ontario, Sask, Nova Scotia )

Oh, and I'm sure you french are just LOVED south of the bordere where you are
now.

1
"Darrell Larose" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
wrote in message news:40dd9898.100292653@shawnews...
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:40:06 GMT, Bradly Wiebe
wrote:

Ron Hunter wrote:

It is the only way to ensure a Conservative minority government and
destroy the existing corrupt mandate.

Believe me, if I could I would. Send a candidate my way, I'd be happy
to throw in my vote for Quebec separation.

But will they separate and pay their portion of Canada's debt before
they leave? Or will they run leaving their portion for the rest of the
provinces to endure.

The separists have always claimed it's Canada's debt ... not theirs. So
infer from that they will just wash their hands of it. They will want to
keep all the infra-structure that the Feds built. I even read somewhere
Quebec will claim the military bases and all assets contained within. For
example CFB Bagotville and the 3 squadrons based there (2 F-18, 1 helo)

will
become part of the Quebec military.

Old June 24th 04, 06:42 PM
Van

wrote:

Ron Hunter wrote:

It is the only way to ensure a Conservative minority government and
destroy the existing corrupt mandate.

Believe me, if I could I would. Send a candidate my way, I'd be happy
to throw in my vote for Quebec separation.

But will they separate and pay their portion of Canada's debt before
they leave? Or will they run leaving their portion for the rest of the
provinces to endure.

The separists have always claimed it's Canada's debt ... not theirs. So
infer from that they will just wash their hands of it. They will want to
keep all the infra-structure that the Feds built. I even read somewhere
Quebec will claim the military bases and all assets contained within. For
example CFB Bagotville and the 3 squadrons based there (2 F-18, 1 helo) will
become part of the Quebec military.

Quebec can claim all they want but it doesn't mean they will get it.
Old June 24th 04, 09:27 PM
P Guilbeault

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
om...

Old June 24th 04, 09:57 PM
Un Patriote

Le Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:42:35 GMT, Van a écrit :

Quebec can claim all they want but it doesn't mean they will get it.

Why claim from a structure ready to crumble in five opposed pieces ?
First secure yourself, then brag. Not the other way around.
You headless clown have no clues on how you left over will land.

With Quebec gone, the West will do to dominering Ontario what Quebec
did to Anglo Canada imperialism...

Left to itself : Ontario will go bankrupt for the second time of its
sorry life !

Paul Rodgers
~~~~~~~~~~~~

«L'histoire de la Confédération canadienne, c'est la série lamentable
de nos déchéances et de nos défaites par la fausse conciliation. »

Henri Bourassa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 24th 04, 10:01 PM
Ramboyd

Un Patriote wrote:

Le Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:42:35 GMT, Van a écrit :

Quebec can claim all they want but it doesn't mean they will get it.

Why claim from a structure ready to crumble in five opposed pieces ?
First secure yourself, then brag. Not the other way around.
You headless clown have no clues on how you left over will land.

With Quebec gone, the West will do to dominering Ontario what Quebec
did to Anglo Canada imperialism...

Left to itself : Ontario will go bankrupt for the second time of its
sorry life !

Paul Rodgers
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quebec will never leave without a fight. They'll end up getting their ass
kicked, and I'll make sure of that.

Ramboyd

======

"My Ottawa Includes Corruption"

Old June 24th 04, 11:18 PM
Olaf Timandahaff

The game never ends, when Un Patriote HOTMAIL..QC@Patriote's whole
world depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

Le Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:42:35 GMT, Van a écrit :

Quebec can claim all they want but it doesn't mean they will get it.

Why claim from a structure ready to crumble in five opposed pieces ?
First secure yourself, then brag. Not the other way around.
You headless clown have no clues on how you left over will land.

Pratty? did you know Champlain was a paederast?

With Quebec gone, the West will do to dominering Ontario what Quebec
did to Anglo Canada imperialism...

When Quebec goes it will fall apart from sheer stupidity.
You'll have to revive Fat Jack to run things.

Left to itself : Ontario will go bankrupt for the second time of its
sorry life !

Great, let's have a NATIONAL referendum so we can get on with it.

Old June 24th 04, 11:55 PM
voodoø

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
The game never ends, when Un Patriote HOTMAIL..QC@Patriote's whole
world depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

Le Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:42:35 GMT, Van a écrit :

Quebec can claim all they want but it doesn't mean they will get it.

Why claim from a structure ready to crumble in five opposed pieces ?
First secure yourself, then brag. Not the other way around.
You headless clown have no clues on how you left over will land.

Pratty? did you know Champlain was a paederast?

With Quebec gone, the West will do to dominering Ontario what Quebec
did to Anglo Canada imperialism...

When Quebec goes it will fall apart from sheer stupidity.
You'll have to revive Fat Jack to run things.

Left to itself : Ontario will go bankrupt for the second time of its
sorry life !

Great, let's have a NATIONAL referendum so we can get on with it.

Quebec is fine. It's the rest of Canada that's fvcked up.

Old June 25th 04, 05:38 AM
Olaf Timandahaff

The game never ends, when voodoø 's whole
world depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

TROC is for sure all ****ed up.
If Q-bec is fine they shouldn't need so much propping up.

Quebec, when it's on it's own will be no different, unless they can
cobble together a better system than what we're operating under now.
_If_ they don't have a "right" and "left" in La Belle Province and
everybody is of the same mind the "system" couldn't matter less.

"there's nothing wrong with channelling EI funds into general revenues"
HR Minister Joe Volpe, Lieberal

"The government is really stealing $43 billion from the workers"
Yvon Godin NDP
Old June 28th 04, 08:34 PM
THE original Johnny

"Jacques & Laurie" played tiddlywinks in
ott.general and shouted, i am "Jacques & Laurie"
i just lost my cherry.

wrote:

Ron Hunter wrote:

It is the only way to ensure a Conservative minority
government and destroy the existing corrupt mandate.

Believe me, if I could I would. Send a candidate my way,
I'd be happy to throw in my vote for Quebec separation.

But will they separate and pay their portion of Canada's
debt before they leave? Or will they run leaving their
portion for the rest of the provinces to endure.

The separists have always claimed it's Canada's debt ... not
theirs. So infer from that they will just wash their hands
of it. They will want to keep all the infra-structure that
the Feds built. I even read somewhere Quebec will claim the
military bases and all assets contained within. For example
CFB Bagotville and the 3 squadrons based there (2 F-18, 1
helo)

will
become part of the Quebec military.

stay out of canada jick and lick, with attitudes like yours, we
don't need you.

--
"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a
part of my own ass, okay?"

"There we were in the middle of a sexual revolution wearing
clothes that guaranteed we wouldn't get laid."
Denis Leary.

Bruno may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let
that fool you. Bruno really is an idiot.
Groucho Marx

Bruno does the work of three men: Larry, Curly & Moe
Anon.