Inspiration

Old July 2nd 18, 10:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_7_]

Default Inspiration

There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

--
PeterN
Old July 3rd 18, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jul 2, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

OK! Very impressive, but where are Paul Kleé, and Friedensreich
Hundertwasser?

Savageduck

Old July 3rd 18, 12:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Paul in Houston TX[_2_]

Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 2, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

OK! Very impressive, but where are Paul Kleé, and Friedensreich
Hundertwasser?

Klee is 9 down on the far right.
Did not find Hundertwasser... yet.
Can't miss him... if he is there.

Old July 3rd 18, 01:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jul 2, 2018, Paul in Houston TX wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 2, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

OK! Very impressive, but where are Paul Kleé, and Friedensreich
Hundertwasser?

Klee is 9 down on the far right.

I guess the Swiss just got buried in this avalanche of artists.

Did not find Hundertwasser... yet.
Can't miss him... if he is there.

I wasn’t able to find him, and come to think about it I didn’t see David
Hockney, or Lucian Freud either, and yet Yoko Ono was there. Oh! the irony!

Savageduck

Old July 3rd 18, 03:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_7_]

On 7/2/2018 7:02 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 2, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

OK! Very impressive, but where are Paul Kleé, and Friedensreich
Hundertwasser?

I doubt that the site was intended to include a complete compilation of
artists and styles. Your question is more appropriate for Google's art
editorial board.

--
PeterN
Old July 3rd 18, 03:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 7/2/2018 8:52 PM, RichA wrote:
On Monday, 2 July 2018 17:59:17 UTC-4, PeterN wrote:
There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

--
PeterN

I'm sorry. Those are classic and impressionist works. No-talents today concentrate solely on: Abstracts, graffiti, trained-apes that make pictures.

Just how is that relevant to my posting?

--
PeterN
Old July 3rd 18, 05:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 17:52:02 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Monday, 2 July 2018 17:59:17 UTC-4, PeterN wrote:
There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but have some directional uncertainty.
Consider poking around the below site to see if anything there appeals
to you. To get anything from the site, we should try to put our
prejudices behind, and look for the value. There are many areas that
some of us might not like. There are also areas where something subtle
might just click.

https://artsandculture.google.com/category/artist

--
PeterN

I'm sorry. Those are classic and impressionist works. No-talents today concentrate solely on: Abstracts, graffiti, trained-apes that make pictures.

Trained apes are the best. They have a very different perspective on
things, one that no human could grasp. No trite, derivative works from
them...